[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I feel sorry for John McCain

bpwallace49

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually referring to his current ads for his re-election bid for the Senate.

And speaking of Palin...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/14/...ectionContent.9

Mccain cant unring that bell. He threw his lot in with the far right, and with all the backlash against the incumbent party, it works in his advantage to stay there for now.

That is a great article on Palin and the relationship with Fox by the way. . .

That is a great article on Palin and the relationship with Fox by the way. . .

You could even reverse the order of that old illustration of evolution, that row of amphibian, monkey, and human figures walking increasingly upright out of the water, to show Fox's development, starting with Shepard Smith, who really is some kind of journalist, to Bill O'Reilly, then gently moving down through Sean Hannity to Steve Doocy to Glenn Beck (an amphibian if ever there was one), and ending in Palin, who's all fish.

:wacko::D:D

What a guy will do for a shot at the presidency.

Is this proof that Sarah was only chosen by the party without his input or OK?

Of course! If someone puts it in print, by golly, it HAS to be true!

OK cmon let's have some more Palin jokes. That "proves" plenty. tee hee, giggle.

Another brilliant huddle political thread well underway :wacko:

OK cmon let's have some more Palin jokes. That "proves" plenty. tee hee, giggle.

Let's play a game. You post a quote from Sarah P showing how qualified she is to be president, then I'll post one demonstrating that she isn't. We'll then alternate until one of us runs out of quotes.

Quotes should be actual words used by the lady in question and should positively demonstrate either her coherence and grasp of any subject or her lack thereof, as appropriate. Any search engine can be used and each quote should be linked back to the actual words used, thus providing for independent verification.

You can go first.

Of course! If someone puts it in print, by golly, it HAS to be true!

Another brilliant huddle political thread well underway :wacko:

LIttle sensitive in the mangina when it comes to Palin? :D

I feel sorry for John McCain

I don't. He sold out to become president. It was his campaign and it was his choice. I always tell my children, 'you take responsibility for your choices and you live with the results, whether they be good or bad.'

The repub party did not choose Palin. His advisers did not choose Palin. McCain chose Palin.

You will find your own ethical dilemmas in all parts of your lives, both personal and professional. We all have different desires and needs, but if we don’t discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled. Sooner or later, we are all asked to compromise ourselves and the things we care about. We define ourselves by our actions. With each decision, we tell ourselves and the world who we are. Think about what you want out of this life, and recognize that there are many kinds of success.

Bill Watterson