[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garcon or Celek

cmutts

Standard scoring plus 1 ppr. We do start 3 wr's. No one drafted first 4 rounds can be kept and 3 year limit. This is the 8th year of the league with 12 teams. I am keeping MJD(final year) and Sidney Rice(12th). I can keep Garcon or Celek for an 11th. I have Choice and A Foster as possible options but until either team makes a move, not an option right now. So as of right now who would you keep? I will be picking 1.10 and 2.3.

Close b/c it's a 3wr league but i'd go celek. I think Garcon's being overvalued due to the playoffs. this has happened in past years with S Holmes and Branch. and not to mention Gonzo's coming back which could take away some of garcons value. there's only so much to go around to 4 wr's and clark.

Any chance you might be able to deal one of them for a pick?

I'm iffy on Garcon. I agree with the others that he certainly has potential, pretty good potential actually, but there is some definite risk in his situation as Jackass pointed out.

Celek is emerging as a legitimate regular contributor for a TE, which is more difficult to come across, however I just do not see true "stud" potential from him at this point, especially with the possibility of McNabb being shipped off.

Not knowing your full lineup reqs (ie, we know 3 WR required, but is there also a flex that could put it at 4, and assume TE required) and what WRs you think would be available with your early picks (with no top 4 round player kept, I would imagine quite a few studs are available in the draft), I think I lean with the higher upside of Garcon, but if it is likely that you could get a stud WR or two with your first picks (and maybe you only need 1 RB), then I would lean the safer balanced team option of going Celek.

So, without more details, Garcon, with caveat that details may change that opinion.

Wayne x Dallas Clark + Collie ?Gonzalez?= Peyton Manning throwing them the ball + Big TDS - double coverage + Single Coverage = Good Solid Year(Garcon) - Catches + weak run game + another superbowl run = ??????

D Jackson = +50 yd tds - Westbrook but + Mccoy x Maclin + Celek = Young team ? Who's throwing them the ball... Mcnabb?Kolb?Vick? - Qb = controversy = Andy Reid clear his throat during press conference + negative eagles fans = ?????????

Figure out each equation and you will find your answer. Good Luck.

Any chance you might be able to deal one of them for a pick?

I'm iffy on Garcon. I agree with the others that he certainly has potential, pretty good potential actually, but there is some definite risk in his situation as Jackass pointed out.

Celek is emerging as a legitimate regular contributor for a TE, which is more difficult to come across, however I just do not see true "stud" potential from him at this point, especially with the possibility of McNabb being shipped off.

Not knowing your full lineup reqs (ie, we know 3 WR required, but is there also a flex that could put it at 4, and assume TE required) and what WRs you think would be available with your early picks (with no top 4 round player kept, I would imagine quite a few studs are available in the draft), I think I lean with the higher upside of Garcon, but if it is likely that you could get a stud WR or two with your first picks (and maybe you only need 1 RB), then I would lean the safer balanced team option of going Celek.

So, without more details, Garcon, with caveat that details may change that opinion.