[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting new Blackberry

Big Country

Currently have a Curve.

Need something that will work while I am in England in May, and as I am due for an upgrade, these two fit the bill.

So, Pros/Cons of the two? My understanding is essentially they are the same phone, just the Storm is touchscreen while the Tour is more like the Curve, which I have and like.

And, while I am pretty sure I will stick with Blackberry, any other Verizon compatible smart phones I should consider? Need e-mail and internet access with it and preferable tethering capability.

Currently have a Curve.

Need something that will work while I am in England in May, and as I am due for an upgrade, these two fit the bill.

So, Pros/Cons of the two? My understanding is essentially they are the same phone, just the Storm is touchscreen while the Tour is more like the Curve, which I have and like.

And, while I am pretty sure I will stick with Blackberry, any other Verizon compatible smart phones I should consider? Need e-mail and internet access with it and preferable tethering capability.

I would go with the tour (or the new curve). I am up for an upgrade right now, but I am waiting for the new tour2 to come out which probably is 2 months away.

I dont think Verizon has this model

Did a little checking online and it appears the new Tour is going to be in the Bold line, and at least for Verizon, has been delayed from a February launch to what appears to be a May debut. If my trip, which is first week of May, gets delayed, this may work. if not, then I'll have to decide how much I really need the phone while I am over there. My understanding is that my text and BB IM will still work... well, at least the IM part.

Thanks for the help fellas.

Did a little checking online and it appears the new Tour is going to be in the Bold line, and at least for Verizon, has been delayed from a February launch to what appears to be a May debut. If my trip, which is first week of May, gets delayed, this may work. if not, then I'll have to decide how much I really need the phone while I am over there. My understanding is that my text and BB IM will still work... well, at least the IM part.

Thanks for the help fellas.

I go here for my information:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/essex-release-date-353100/

Alot of questions but few answers. I will wait for whatever comes out but if I were to buy one today, i'd get the tour since it can be used international.