[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My next pick TE or WR (Rookie Draft)

There is one pick ahead of me and I want to go for TE. My team is already pretty solid so im just looking for a guy who I can trade a few games into the season. The position im most looking to get is TE the 2 remaining top TEs are Rob Gronkowski NE and Ed Dickson BAL Who should I go with?

OR should I go WR. The top 3 WRs are McCluster BUF, Golden Tate SEA and Mike Williams TAM

and like I said, all my POS are solid these are extra guys. who is best out of these 5 players?

Thank for your opinions

There is one pick ahead of me and I want to go for TE. My team is already pretty solid so im just looking for a guy who I can trade a few games into the season. The position im most looking to get is TE the 2 remaining top TEs are Rob Gronkowski NE and Ed Dickson BAL Who should I go with?

OR should I go WR. The top 3 WRs are McCluster BUF, Golden Tate SEA and Mike Williams TAM

and like I said, all my POS are solid these are extra guys. who is best out of these 5 players?

Thank for your opinions

100% Tate

• 2 weeks later...
I have got a good feeling about McCluster in KC. He can be used so many ways.

He's a speed demon that will be used simular to a Hightower role or even play the wildcat while also be a solid slot receiver. Personally, I think he will see action well before the others listed do.