[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Israel

SEC=UGA

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are the reports about Palistinian rocket attacks (and Israel's heavy handed responses) made up?

Are we denying that there are tunnel used to smuggle goods into Gaza (including weapons)?

If the Israelis allowed for open boarders - do you think the Palistinians would arm themselves?

Didn't Sharone give the Palastinians like 90% of the land they wanted a few years ago - only to have the Palastinians return to Hamas business as normal?

the newspapers over there said that the Flotilla ships had weapons - which they didn't because nobody fired back...

how much do you think they have lied about to justify attacking them to their own people?...and about 66% of the population in Israel is Palestinian while 75% of the land has been occupied by Israeli's.....

they even have on video where Palestinian families were evicted from their house and they moved in an Israeli family...and the Israeli family was glad and hoped the other family was killed....but this doesn't reflect the Israeli people imo as they think this is done to protect them and are told that the Palestinians will try to kill them relentlessly...

the newspapers over there said that the Flotilla ships had weapons - which they didn't because nobody fired back...

how much do you think they have lied about to justify attacking them to their own people?...and about 66% of the population in Israel is Palestinian while 75% of the land has been occupied by Israeli's.....

they even have on video where Palestinian families were evicted from their house and they moved in an Israeli family...and the Israeli family was glad and hoped the other family was killed....but this doesn't reflect the Israeli people imo as they think this is done to protect them and are told that the Palestinians will try to kill them relentlessly...

Listen, I am not saying that the Israelis are not war criminals. Heck, Sharone has a history involving very bad things happening in concentration camps of Palastinians he was overseeing - but it comes across as crazy to think that if armed, that Palastinians would not use those weapons on the Isrealis.

Again I ask the question - if only to put to bed this idea that they are innocent - are there or are there not tunnels leading into Gaza where weapons as well as other goods are smuggled? Have the Palastinians shot rockets into civilian areas on several occassions?

Once again - I will agree with you that the Israelis are a BIG part of the problem - but looking at all the other Arab/Persian/Muslim nations in the world - its really hard to see the Palastinians being innocent in all of this seeing as most of the horrors enacted are prompted Sharia law, which all of these places share.

um, OK. :tup:

:wacko:

Listen, I am not saying that the Israelis are not war criminals. Heck, Sharone has a history involving very bad things happening in concentration camps of Palastinians he was overseeing - but it comes across as crazy to think that if armed, that Palastinians would not use those weapons on the Isrealis.

Again I ask the question - if only to put to bed this idea that they are innocent - are there or are there not tunnels leading into Gaza where weapons as well as other goods are smuggled? Have the Palastinians shot rockets into civilian areas on several occassions?

Once again - I will agree with you that the Israelis are a BIG part of the problem - but looking at all the other Arab/Persian/Muslim nations in the world - its really hard to see the Palastinians being innocent in all of this seeing as most of the horrors enacted are prompted Sharia law, which all of these places share.

no, I got what you were saying...and I know that I have painted Palestinians as little angels when they aren't...but what has transpired over the last 50 years leads me to believe the Israeli government is to blame more than anyone in this scenario...

but right now it's just a game of tag and Israeli's have crossed the line to make sure that they don't get tagged back...and I think they have more to fear from their neighbors than they do Palestinians as the Israeli government has re-generated this problem when they did have a period of truce....

at this point they have to come to some sort of an agreement where both sides will finally stop trying to retaliate....even though I doubt the Palestinians would just "walk away" after what has been done...

If God didn't want them to fight, then why did He put them right next to each other?

Consolidation of body odor? :wacko:

the people of Gaza have NO weapons as they've been disarmed and live in a camp surrounded by fences, tanks and soldiers..

oooh poor hamas, their weapons for indiscriminately killing israeli civilians just aren't up to snuff :tup: I mean, those rockets they shoot into israeli cities, you can't really even aim them -- I mean, you shoot at a school, maybe you just hit some houses. poor hamas. :wacko:

A whole lotta blame on both sides for this whole mess.

has anyone seen pictures of living in Gaza? I think it is where they filmed District 9 . . . .

Nope, it was filmed in Downtown Detroit and parts in Cleveland

oooh poor hamas, their weapons for indiscriminately killing israeli civilians just aren't up to snuff :tup: I mean, those rockets they shoot into israeli cities, you can't really even aim them -- I mean, you shoot at a school, maybe you just hit some houses. poor hamas. :wacko:

the same source also claims that the people on those boats were armed as well.....when they weren't....

there is only one news source reporting that and they are about as fair and balanced as Fox News...

they never even found who did it, they just blamed it on the Palestinians to justify the occupation...

There have been literally thousands of rockets fired into Israel from Gaza. Who else did it if not Hamas, the ruling entity there? Brazil? New Zealand?

There have been literally thousands of rockets fired into Israel from Gaza. Who else did it if not Hamas, the ruling entity there? Brazil? New Zealand?

where are they getting the weapons from?...just because they said those rockets were fired from Gaza doesn't mean it's true...

this is the same source that is saying the Flotilla ships were armed when they weren't....

the same Zionist group that believes the following..

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

that is not how Israeli's feel, but rather the Israeli government and is a direct quote from Menachem Begin in 1982 and this same sort of belief has been in power there for years...

where are they getting the weapons from?...just because they said those rockets were fired from Gaza doesn't mean it's true...

this is the same source that is saying the Flotilla ships were armed when they weren't....

the same Zionist group that believes the following..

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

that is not how Israeli's feel, but rather the Israeli government and is a direct quote from Menachem Begin in 1982 and this same sort of belief has been in power there for years...

Avernus, you are nuts. That quote is demonstrable drivel. The fact that it's all over the Internet is no excuse for believing it is true. Good grief.

No, it really isn't. In 1967 Jordan, Syria and Egypt all working together and all bordering Israel were hammered and it took the Israelis just six days to send the whole lot of them packing and annex areas about three times bigger than their own country.

This expansion of the Jewish state was foretold in Ezekiel 47.