[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who to keep in a 4 keeper league

leeb

i am in a 12 team 4 keeper non-ppr league. i am planning on keeping T. Brady, R. Grant, J. Charles and have to decide on F. Jones, R. Bush or now that it looks like Welker is going to be back for the start of the season W. Welker. The league is pretty much standard scoring and 1 pt. for every 15 kick or punt return yards. any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'd like to see the full roster. Seems like pretty slim pickings, even for a 12 teamer.

Lineup reqs?

the league has a 18 man roster, and starts 1qb, 2 rb's, 2 wr's 1 flex rb/wr, 1 te, 1 k, and 1 def.

I have already dropped the rest of the players on my roster. The players i dropped were

qb--- J. Delhoume

rb's ---D. Brown

B. Westbrook

L. Lewis

wr's--- M. Manningham

K. Britt

D. Hester

L. Moore

te's--- K. Winslow

T. Scheffler

k-----R. Longwell

def -- Carolina

The league has 3 4 team divisions and i finished up 3rd in my division 4th overall, but not in the playoffs as the 1st place team in the 3rd division got an automatic playoff spot.

Edited by leeb

Are there any rules as to how long you can keep a specific player? If not, then I would keep Welker. If there are, then I'd need to know how long you could keep Welker vs F. Jones.

there are no rules on how long you keep a player or no penalties for keeping them either

Can you still trade players? You might look at trading two of your players to a weaker team for un upgrade in WR or RB. If you can't do this then I think I would keep felix over welker because of the age difference. Then I would definitely go wr with the 2nd pick.

yes we can still trade players and i have done a little shopping, but got no takers. and i am actually think of drafting R. Matthews with my 1.2, then either D. Clark or V. Davis with 1.8, and best wr available with my 2.5