[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Jimmy and DMD

Perchoutofwater

the Mexican cartels will love that thing.

Most of the supposed American guns that the drug cartels have are US military issue, that our government gave Central American and South American governments to fight the war on drugs. On the news you keep hearing about all the guns that have gone across the boarder from our stores and our gun shows, but the fact is 95% of them were given to people by our government. The NRA and several others have asked both the Department of Homeland Security and the Mexican government for the serial numbers of the confiscated guns, but have been denied by both. These drug cartels have millions of dollars to spend to protect their product, hell some of them even have submarines to evade authorities, it isn't likely that they are buying a gun or two at a time at Joe Bob's Gun Emporium or the local gun show. They are buying military contraband in bulk, most of which is stuff we gave to other governments to fight these guys, but those governments have been corrupted. If you are really concerned about guns crossing the border from the US that is all the more reason to tighten border security, but that is really a small percentage of the guns these cartels are using.

Military channel had the best close quarters weapons and that was in there.

But

was the top dog.

That think is sweet. I just looked and there are 5 of them on gunbroker.com right now. I might have to call and see if they have been modified to just be semi-auto or not. I would like to have one just because it shoots the same round as my 1911.

That think is sweet. I just looked and there are 5 of them on gunbroker.com right now. I might have to call and see if they have been modified to just be semi-auto or not. I would like to have one just because it shoots the same round as my 1911.

Lotta money and aggravation for the same basic configuration as a shoulder-stocked 1911. I get that this one is full-auto, but if that's your thing, buy a Thompson. :wacko: I'm just not into squirt guns, with a couple exceptions. 1) The Browning M2. Any crew-served weapon designed by John Browning in .50 BMG makes my pants tight, and 2) This little 10-22 conversion I shot once. Damn thing just vibrates - no real muzzle climb, very accurate and controllable on full-auto. Only bitch with that is, it took longer to load the mags than to shoot them! :tup:

And swammi, you REALLY think no one realizes there is more to that than a flashlight?

Lotta money and aggravation for the same basic configuration as a shoulder-stocked 1911. I get that this one is full-auto, but if that's your thing, buy a Thompson. :wacko: I'm just not into squirt guns, with a couple exceptions. 1) The Browning M2. Any crew-served weapon designed by John Browning in .50 BMG makes my pants tight, and 2) This little 10-22 conversion I shot once. Damn thing just vibrates - no real muzzle climb, very accurate and controllable on full-auto. Only bitch with that is, it took longer to load the mags than to shoot them! :tup:

And swammi, you REALLY think no one realizes there is more to that than a flashlight?

So, do you know where I can get a Ma Deuce? Who am I kidding, I can't afford to feed the thing.