[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Do I take with the seventh Pick?

jrobertz

QB R R WR WR WR TE D K

Passing - .05 per yard, 6 for td and 1 point for every 10 completions

Rushing - .1 per yard, 6 for TD and .5 per reception

Recieving - .1 per yard, 6 for TD .5 per reception and 1 point for any reception over 40 yards.

I pick number 7 and it is a bunch of friends who have been doing this for a while. The draft is coming up soon and from the look of things and what ive been told Adrienne Peteresen, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, MJD, Frank Gore, and Aaron Rodgers will be off the board. Do i Take Andre Johnson here? If not who should i take as i am not big on Turner and though i like Deangelo he has a big risk tag as well.

With .5 ppr & 1 point for receptions >40yards - AJ or, if he's gone, the next best big play WR (whoever you believe that to be; Moss, Calvin, Fitz, Austin, Wayne, White). Personally, with that scoring, 3 WR starting, in your draft slot, I'd go WR,WR if I could get 2 of those guys.

Sorry about "Adrienne Peterson" my fiancee name is Adrienne and it is just habit to spell that way. Although I did giggle when you pointed that out. Thanks for the thoughts and I have been leaning AJ too, but I like second thoughts because solid backs are hard to get these days.

You never know who can drop to you. I have the 6th pick and I'm thinking the same thing. However, I've mocked quite a few times andhave had MJD and Gore drop to me more then once and have never had Rodgers go before 7. Just pick the best player on the board. Don't fall in love with one player and take him "just because".

You never know who can drop to you. I have the 6th pick and I'm thinking the same thing. However, I've mocked quite a few times andhave had MJD and Gore drop to me more then once and have never had Rodgers go before 7. Just pick the best player on the board. Don't fall in love with one player and take him "just because".

lol, I was in three mocks today and Rodgers went 4th 5th and 10th

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ANDRE JOHNSON ..... solid pick in this league format @ the 7th Pick ...... AND look to possibly nab Miles Austin OR maybe Reggie Wayne in Round 2 ( UNLESS Manning Or Brees happen to slip to you there , if they do -- get 'EM ). If you do go WR-WR .... you better lock up a Best Available RB with pick in 3rd Round & maybe HOPE Romo slips to you at QB in Round 4.