[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell me what ya think?

Tell me what you think about this fantasy team that I drafted.... I just had the draft and made a trade this morning to get the roster to look like this.

QB- Aaron Rodgers and Matt Schaub

RB- Maurice Jones Drew, Chris Johnson, Deangelo Williams, Beanie Wells and Felix Jones

WR- Miles Austin, Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker and Steve Smith

TE- Vernon Davis and Jermichael Finley

D/ST- Cowboys

K- Nate Kaeding

Seriously, I HOPE that this is not a pay league, but is instead some worthless ESPN or Yahoo free redraft league.

If you actually drafted a team like this in a hardcore dynasty league with other serious people, then the other owners should be investigated for intelligence.

I mean:

1st rounders: Chris Johnson, MJD, Aaron Rogers, Reggie Wayne?

2nd rounders: Deangelo Williams, Miles Austin

3rd Rounders: Chris Wells, Greg jennings, Jermichael Finley

4th rounders: Vernon Davis

So how exactly did you get this many high picks?

Seriously, I HOPE that this is not a pay league, but is instead some worthless ESPN or Yahoo free redraft league.

If you actually drafted a team like this in a hardcore dynasty league with other serious people, then the other owners should be investigated for intelligence.

I mean:

1st rounders: Chris Johnson, MJD, Aaron Rogers, Reggie Wayne?

2nd rounders: Deangelo Williams, Miles Austin

3rd Rounders: Chris Wells, Greg jennings, Jermichael Finley

4th rounders: Vernon Davis

So how exactly did you get this many high picks?

It was an 8 team league.... I had the first overall pick and got Chris Johnson, then in the second round got Aaron Rodgers. In the 3rd round got Peyton Manning, the fourth round Deangelo Williams and the fifth round Vernon Davis. I then later on drafted Marion Barber and Brandon Jacobs and Donald Brown. I traded Jacobs and Barber for Chris Wells and Jermichael Finley. I then found out that in our league we had a huge fan of Manning and got him to trade me Peyton Manning, Chris Cooley, Terrell Owens and Mohammad Massaqoui and Steve Slaton for MJD, Austin and Jennings.

It was an 8 team league.... I had the first overall pick and got Chris Johnson, then in the second round got Aaron Rodgers. In the 3rd round got Peyton Manning, the fourth round Deangelo Williams and the fifth round Vernon Davis. I then later on drafted Marion Barber and Brandon Jacobs and Donald Brown. I traded Jacobs and Barber for Chris Wells and Jermichael Finley. I then found out that in our league we had a huge fan of Manning and got him to trade me Peyton Manning, Chris Cooley, Terrell Owens and Mohammad Massaqoui and Steve Slaton for MJD, Austin and Jennings.

So how did you end up with Reggie Wayne? I did not see him mentioned in the above trades or drafting. The 6th round maybe?

Regardless, it sounds like at least 2 of the other 7 owners are complete imbeciles. If I was one of the other 5 and saw those 2 trades go down, I would be pissed as hell.

Edited by gandalas

What do we think? What do you expect people to think? Are you in questoin about having a good team or are you looking for people to stroke you?

Eight team league? Really? You know skill pretty much goes out the window with eight team leagues right? You really couldn't dig up another 4 bodies?

Heck - you'd be better of with each owner owning 2 teams and putting rules in place from the trading with each other or playing each other.

Tell me what you think about this fantasy team that I drafted.... I just had the draft and made a trade this morning to get the roster to look like this.

RB- Maurice Jones Drew, Chris Johnson, Deangelo Williams, Beanie Wells and Felix Jones

D/ST- Cowboys

K- Nate Kaeding

This looks awfully simular to my team I drafted... accept Rodgers. And Jones. Oh, and MJD.. And I forgot CJ, I didn't draft him either nor Welker or Austin or Davis.... I had Finely and Wayne at one time, though!

Other than these few things, it looks exactly like my team.

:wacko: that's how your wife described you.

No, that's how I describe me to her. Had to get her drunk before we actually met, however, so she wouldn't realize the truth. 17 years of success with only marginal close calls of her being sober and seeing me for whom I really am... Whooo!

D/ST- Cowboys

K- Nate Kaeding

it's Henry Muuto's long lost twin!

D/ST- Cowboys

K- Nate Kaeding

Stop with the BS my friend. there is NO WAY ON GODs GREEN EARTH you drafted these players.

Oh and he still hasn't posted his link yet. What a surprise.

Edited by RJV

This is a true "fantasy" team.

Againm I will second the need to see the link to the league.