[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep 2 players each year, which RB to keep?

Which RB should I keep heading into next season? ten team league, everyone keeps 2 players, 1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving, 6 pts for a TD.....

Benson: solid year last year, 1,251 rushing yards, 111 receiving yards, only 6 TDS

Beanie Wells: didnt really get it going to mid/end of season, 793 rushing yards, 143 receiving yards, 7 tds

Leaning towards Beanie.......;think he has a lot of upside, is 6 years younger...

I had a similar decision to make (thanks for commenting in that thread btw). In the end I kept Wells and traded both Thomas & Benson to move up in the draft.

I believe they will have similar value this year. However, 2,3,4 years from now, I think Wells will be the more valuable fantasy RB.

Which RB should I keep heading into next season? ten team league, everyone keeps 2 players, 1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving, 6 pts for a TD.....

Benson: solid year last year, 1,251 rushing yards, 111 receiving yards, only 6 TDS

Beanie Wells: didnt really get it going to mid/end of season, 793 rushing yards, 143 receiving yards, 7 tds

Leaning towards Beanie.......;think he has a lot of upside, is 6 years younger...

Beanie....strictly for the keeper value