[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Freeman worth it?

rscooper

I play in a dynasty league and have the 5th overall pick in our rookie draft. I need to pick up my QB of the future, so obviously I'm looking at Bradford or Clausen. I also have the opportunity to trade this pick for Josh Freeman and extra picks (a 2nd, 4th, and 6th). Any thoughts?

Bradford

Freeman

Clausen

I think that's the general opinion, but I'm higher on Freeman that probably many and like the direction that TB is heading, so I'd trade for Freeman and pass on Bradford.

Can you get Freeman without giving up 1.05?

Can you get a better QB than Freeman with the 1.05 plus a QB on your roster and maybe a 2nd?

The QB's on my roster now are Brett Favre and Kurt Warner (useless). That's why I need a young QB so bad. I traded Rodgers earlier in the offseason to get AP. I'm stacked everywhere else, just need young QB help.

Starting offense:

QB B.Favre

RB C. Johnson

RB A. Peterson

RB C. Wells

WR A. Johnson

WR L. Fitzgerald

TE V. Davis

Josh Freeman is a potential top 10 QB in 2-3 years. Bradford? Well it might take him awhile but the picks in return make this deal a slam dunk.

Take Freeman and then take Clausen, if you choose to do so, in the rookie draft.

Agree.

I'd take the trade. If Bradford slides far enough in the 1st, maybe you can trade both 2nds (yours and the new one) for the 1st to take him. You need another QB soon, even if Favre plays another season. If Bradford goes earlier, I'd try to get Clausen or McCoy with one of the 2nd rounders.

Is Whitehurst available on waivers? He will be the Seattle starter before the season is done.

With your current lineup, you could probably stick with Warner and still win the majority of your games. :wacko:

I follow taz's advice. I maybe see if I can change out the 4th and 6th for a 3rd this year or maybe even a 3rd in 2011. I'd rather that than a super deep rookie pick this year in a not so deep rookie class.

With your current lineup, you could probably stick with Warner and still win the majority of your games. :tup:

I follow taz's advice. I maybe see if I can change out the 4th and 6th for a 3rd this year or maybe even a 3rd in 2011. I'd rather that than a super deep rookie pick this year in a not so deep rookie class.

dear lord! :wacko: 4-peat!

Sadly, I also agree with Freeman and the picks over Bradford. I would completely pass on Claussen unless he fell to one of your 2nd round picks. I like Do's idea of trading up for Bradford too

dear lord! :wacko: 4-peat!

Sadly, I also agree with Freeman and the picks over Bradford. I would completely pass on Claussen unless he fell to one of your 2nd round picks. I like Do's idea of trading up for Bradford too

I agree here. I think Clausen won't see much action and if and when he does, more than likely it will be for a different team. I honestly think Moore will secure the starting position and hold onto it, leaving nothing more than a backup job for Clausen.