[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One Keeper Allowed

6 pt TD pass/rush/rec; PPR; 1 pt 50 yards pass/25 rush; 3 pt bonus for 300+ pass/100+ rush

This has never really been a dilemma and I do not think it is again this year, but I just thought I would throw it out there. I can protect one player each year and have held AP since his rookie year. Never a doubt who to keep before, but I had Rodgers as my QB last year. Any reason to keep him over AP?

With it being 6 pt td for passing as well it makes Rogers very tempting, but there is alot of disparity after the top four backs. Keep AP and take the best qb available early in this scoring system. I like Romo alot if it is 6 pt for passing td's and who knows you might land rogers somehow as is.

6 pt TD pass/rush/rec; PPR; 1 pt 50 yards pass/25 rush; 3 pt bonus for 300+ pass/100+ rush

This has never really been a dilemma and I do not think it is again this year, but I just thought I would throw it out there. I can protect one player each year and have held AP since his rookie year. Never a doubt who to keep before, but I had Rodgers as my QB last year. Any reason to keep him over AP?

I think you got to stay with AP. You will be able to get another solid QB

that's a huge difference!

The only way it makes a "huge" difference is if only certain QBs get the 6 pts and the rest don;t. Otherwise, with a gap of about 10 passing TDs separating the elite from the bottom rung starting QBs (30 vs. 20), we are talking maybe a difference of 1 pt per game over the course of the entire season in value shift. There have been quite a number of threads over the years with the math breakdown on this showing that while indeed QB SCORES went up, the value was largely unchanged.

AP easily.

6pt vs. 4pt Passing TDs has almost no affect on QB values.

It may be a little tempting based on Rodgers' great 2009 season, but you have to go with the RB here. I mean, consider if it were a redraft.... would you take Rodgers over AP? Only player you're taking before AP - and this isn't even for sure - is Chris Johnson. Sure, this is a keeper situation, but still.

Gotta stick with your stud RB.

Edited by darin3

AP easily.

6pt vs. 4pt Passing TDs has almost no affect on QB values.

What I was trying to say Opie is the amount of points Rogers will now put up makes it very tempting, but like I said and Big has said is that the point disparity among backs compared to quarterbacks he needs keep AP and just try to land one of the Top 10 quarter backs as the disparity among quarterback in the first two tiers is nowhere near that of the running backs.