[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heading to a Tea Party...

Jimmy Neutron

Interesting that the first one presumably is poking fun at the supposed misspelling of misspell, whereas in fact it is spelled perfectly correctly. Even while you're supposedly being smart, you reveal yourself as a buffoon.

So what about all the other ones, Spell Master?

I am a buffoon. That is well documented. I wasn't trying to be smart. You see I have a problem. I like the Tea Party message, but I don't really feel like I fit in because I can spell and I'm not a rich white racist. Signed ~ confused buffoon

I was referring to the web page author but if the cap fits, I guess..........

They are all spelled incorrectly. I just thought it amusing that the first supposedly incorrect one was in fact fine. Very revealing.

I also find it revealing that several of those pictures were english signs written by people in foreign countries, as compared to the 100% Made in the USA ratio at the Tea Partays.

I also find it revealing that several of those pictures were english signs written by people in foreign countries, as compared to the 100% Made in the USA ratio at the Tea Partays Parties.

Ahhh...you spelled Tea Parties wrong. :wacko:

VERY revealing indeed. You just proved ratsass' point. Thanks.

Edited by tosberg34

I also find it revealing that several of those pictures were english signs written by people in foreign countries, as compared to the 100% Made in the USA ratio at the Tea Partays.

Indeed. The second one has nothing wrong with it either, it's actually quite witty. That reduces the number of Made In America liberal errors to two, versus the hundred or so at the Tea Party and other right wing gatherings.

Ahhh...you spelled Tea Parties wrong. :wacko:

VERY revealing indeed. You just proved ratsass' point. Thanks.

Future Note: When criticizing someone else's spelling, be sure to spell correctly yourself.

Slang, tosberg. tosberg slang.

This is all well and good. It took me about a minute to scrounge up that link. I'm sure if I wanted to waste more of my time on such a silly mission I could come up with plenty more. But I stil haven't got an answer to my perplexing problem. Will the tea party even take me if I am a literate, non-racist, non-rich white guy? Or will they find me out and beat me about the head with their misspelled signs?

Indeed. The second one has nothing wrong with it either, it's actually quite witty. That reduces the number of Made In America liberal errors to two, versus the hundred or so at the Tea Party and other right wing gatherings.

yes, well two wrongs STILL don't make a right. Dumb is dumb, and both sides take the cake.

I am a buffoon. That is well documented. I wasn't trying to be smart. You see I have a problem. I like the Tea Party message, but I don't really feel like I fit in because I can spell and I'm not a rich white racist. Signed ~ confused buffoon

Dear Confused Buffoon,

The Tea Party helped elect the naked senator from Massachusetts and Ayn Rand Paul. Now they hate them. They also hate Government entitlements while the vast majority of them cash their social security checks. So being confused is a perfectly natural feeling for members of the tea party. I hope this helps and welcome aboard.

Signed

"First Dude" Todd Palin.

Dear Confused Buffoon,

The Tea Party helped elect the naked senator from Massachusetts and Ayn Rand Paul. Now they hate them. They also hate Government entitlements while the vast majority of them cash their social security checks. So being confused is a perfectly natural feeling for members of the tea party. I hope this helps and welcome aboard.

Signed

"First Dude" Todd Palin.

They are doing their best to keep the government out of their medicare and social security.