[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FREEDOM!

Perchoutofwater

NSFW due to language.

I swear to Allah, that if I clicked on that link I would probably throw my f'ing computer outta the f'ing window. I can not watch or abide any part of that movie. I had a roommate in college that would come in drunk at 2:30 in the morning and crank that part of the movie up, over and over while I was trying to sleep. I finally threatened to throw him and the TV off of the balcony one night and he stopped doing, but have never been able to watch the movie since.

I swear to Allah, that if I clicked on that link I would probably throw my f'ing computer outta the f'ing window. I can not watch or abide any part of that movie. I had a roommate in college that would come in drunk at 2:30 in the morning and crank that part of the movie up, over and over while I was trying to sleep. I finally threatened to throw him and the TV off of the balcony one night and he stopped doing, but have never been able to watch the movie since.

:wacko: millerx?

Nope, but he lived with me at the time, too. THis other dude was a freaking train wreck that if it didn't drive me absolutely nuts, I could share some real horror stories about.

was that just a guess?

Nope, but he lived with me at the time, too. THis other dude was a freaking train wreck that if it didn't drive me absolutely nuts, I could share some real horror stories about.

ahh yes, the good ole days! I wonder what the train wreck is up to now? I'm guessing he has become a burden TO THE REST of society now.