[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Down From 1:9

It's great to get an outside opinion but it's also only reasonable if the guy sitting at 12 thinks it is. I wouldn't settle for much less though.

I don't like to offer BS trades. I deal with that all the time and it makes me a bit angry.

Wanna make sure that what I'm offering is at least reasonable.

I don't necessarily think it's a bad offer. However, I can't think of anyone so much better at 1.09 than 1.12 that would make me want to drop 20 spots in the meat of the draft. Nothing BS about the offer but if I were the other guy I'd pass. He's got the 3.12 and then wouldn't pick again until 5.09, correct?

1:9 is about the last chance to get a top RB (and even that is no guarantee).

Was hoping he was looking for Sjax or DWil or maybe a shot at Brees or Rogers.

He's got his own plan and that's great. Wanted to give him the opportunity to trade up and I was hoping for a shot at a couple of high ceiling RB2s in the 4th.

It's great to get an outside opinion but it's also only reasonable if the guy sitting at 12 thinks it is. I wouldn't settle for much less though.
I don't like to offer BS trades. I deal with that all the time and it makes me a bit angry.

Wanna make sure that what I'm offering is at least reasonable.

I wasn't suggesting your offer was weak or that you should make a weak offer. Being a guy that goes out of my way to make "reasonable" offers myself I was merely suggesting that your "reasonable" offer, and I think it is, could very well be met with something akin to the following...

I don't necessarily think it's a bad offer. However, I can't think of anyone so much better at 1.09 than 1.12 that would make me want to drop 20 spots in the meat of the draft. Nothing BS about the offer but if I were the other guy I'd pass. He's got the 3.12 and then wouldn't pick again until 5.09, correct?

And might I respectfully request that ya'll stop throwing around "BS" like it's bad thing. :wacko:

Has the draft started yet? You would be surprised how much in value picks go up after the gun goes off. I would wait until you are on deck before I re-visit any trade talks. And I admire your position on being fair and all, but cmon bro, this is FF and you're dealing with money. If somebody wants to buy the Brooklyn Bridge, I'm gonna sell it to em.