[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Picks 1.10 and 2.3

cmutts

12 team league, 10th yr, 3 keepers per team, 3 yr limit and no one drafted 1st 4 rounds can be kept. Standard scoring, with 1 ppr, all tds 6 pts and we start 2 Rbs and 3Wr's. Based on who should be kept this is what I think I will be looking at with my first 2 picks. I am keeping Kolb, S Rice and MJD(final yr). I customized the huddle rankings and at 1.10 and the 2.3 this would be the best players available:

QB - Brady ( 6 temas keeping QB's and Peyton and Brees should be picked before me )

RB - Knowshon, Matthews, Addai, Stewart, McCoy ( Lots of keepers here )

WR - White, Moss, Boldin, CJ, Smith(Car), Jennings ( Est. AJ, Wayne and Fitz should be drafted before my pick )

I am leaning towards WR in the 1st and then think best RB or WR in the 2nd. It also looks like the teams picking after me will take atleast 2 WR's and 1 RB. not sure on the other pick, maybe Brady if there. What would you do?

I think I would be looking at White at 1:10, but not so sure Mathews will last until 2:03. He barely lasts til then in redrafts. Still, if you could come out White and Moreno that would be pretty good.

12 team league, 10th yr, 3 keepers per team, 3 yr limit and no one drafted 1st 4 rounds can be kept. Standard scoring, with 1 ppr, all tds 6 pts and we start 2 Rbs and 3Wr's. Based on who should be kept this is what I think I will be looking at with my first 2 picks. I am keeping Kolb, S Rice and MJD(final yr). I customized the huddle rankings and at 1.10 and the 2.3 this would be the best players available:

QB - Brady ( 6 temas keeping QB's and Peyton and Brees should be picked before me )

RB - Knowshon, Matthews, Addai, Stewart, McCoy ( Lots of keepers here )

WR - White, Moss, Boldin, CJ, Smith(Car), Jennings ( Est. AJ, Wayne and Fitz should be drafted before my pick )

I am leaning towards WR in the 1st and then think best RB or WR in the 2nd. It also looks like the teams picking after me will take atleast 2 WR's and 1 RB. not sure on the other pick, maybe Brady if there. What would you do?

I think I would target both Moss and White, unless Mathews slips to 2.3 which is doubtful. With PPR, you would have an incredible WR corps. Later on you can scour around for another RB with upside. I don't like any RB other than Mathews that early.

I think I would target both Moss and White...

This plan sounds reasonable to me, especially given PPR & that you have to start 3 WRs ... Moss/White will likely bring better value than any of the RBs you expect to be available. With 8 QBs projected to be gone by the time you pick, I think you take that position off your target board altogether early on & roll with Kolb hoping he produces as well as many predict in that QB friendly PHI system.

I am big on Moreno this year, but that is more gut feel and liking his situation.

However, there are quite a few likely top 10 WRs available, and I would be hard pressed to take Moreno over White or Moss with the first pick, but could take him or Matthews over the other WRs listed in the 2nd, as based on what you have listed as likely available here, it appears WR will be a much deeper spot and better WR value will be available for your 3rd pick rather than 4th/5th tier RBs on the wrong side of the RBBC.