[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I do this trade?

10 teams PPR league Lineup: QB RB WR WR WR/RB TE K DEF

Heres trade: I trade Roddy White and Barber for Ryan Mathews and Steve Smith (panthers)

My Team

QB

Favre

Ryan

RB

AP

Forte

Barber

Jacobs

Chester Taylor

WR

White

Greg Jennings

Colston

Santana Moss

Santonio Holmes

TE

CELEK

COOLEY

K

BIRONAS

DEF

Cowboys

I thnk you hurt your starters if you do this given lineup requirements, as Scare tactics says.

The benefit to the deal is RB depth, though if Forte returns to rookie form you already have that covered, but the cost is dropping from White to Steve Smith as a starting WR.

Is this a keeper league? If it is, then I would probably strongly consider the deal to add Mathews as a potential top RB keeper for years to come, but in a redraft, I would think I would have to pass on the deal and roll with the lineup you have.

I don't think it's a completely unfair trade or anything, but you're clearly dropping down a level at WR.

Steve Smith is coming back from an injury (which isn't a huge deal), but he probably doesn't have the quarterback or offense to compete with White's 2010 potential.

White is a bonafide WR1, while Smith is a struggling WR2.

A lot of people are down on Barber and very high on Mathews. I like Mathews, but Barber is still the starter and will still be used for the tough yards, end of games, and near the goal-line.

Mathews is a rook, so while his value is on the rise, he's still a bit tricky.

But I think the drop-off from White to Smith is a clear deal-breaker.

Your team is solid. Stick with what ya got.

Why would you trade a proven brusing back like Barber for an unproven rookie. Secondly why would you trade White a number one WR that has consistantly put up solid numbers for a guy that has broken his arm three times in the past two years and has been injured twice in as many years. Smith is old and good but old. White is in his prime and the #1 target.

NO DEAL.........You'd be getting risk not performance.