[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonneau for Mustang Convertible wanted

Guggs

I have a Ford Mustang convertible. I have been in a few parades, I drive a nearby town's 2 royalty girls through them. Currently we just put a folded blanket which they sit on but I would like to find a Tonneau. I have seen several Mustangs with them. One guy told me he got his on ebay, but had trouble because he couldn't see what he was getting and the first couple didn't fit. I called my local Ford dealer, who have a big parts department, but all they say they have listed is a soft one, and I, of course, would like a hard tonneau. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Sorry, a tonneau is a hard cover that fits over the back, behind the back seat. It is made to protect the top when it is down from dirt etc. but people can sit on it, like in a parade. Seems like more pickups have a cover, also called a tonneau, that fits over the back of the truck.

I think I might be able to help...I just need to know one thing..

...what the hell is a Tonneau

It's french for a wine barrel, or so I thought...

Hey, uh, Wiegie... Um, you were being funny about a week or so ago, um, now you're, um, how do I say it politely, being a little, um... feisty, over the past few days. Have you been outta school too long and feel the need to, oh, screw it... :wacko:

Hey, uh, Wiegie... Um, you were being funny about a week or so ago, um, now you're, um, how do I say it politely, being a little, um... feisty, over the past few days. Have you been outta school too long and feel the need to, oh, screw it... :wacko:

I was hoping that my comment would be taken in jest. But then realizing that there are overly sensitive people on this board (like yourself), I actually went back in and edited my message to put the "heart" icon at the top to clearly indicate that I was just pulling Guggs' chain.

I was hoping that my comment would be taken in jest. But then realizing that there are overly sensitive people on this board (like yourself), I actually went back in and edited my message to put the "heart" icon at the top to clearly indicate that I was just pulling Guggs' chain.

Could you please refer to me as "dooosh bag" rather than overly sensitive.

:wacko:

Edited by SEC=UGA