[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Honda Odyssey

Cunning Runt

The rear AC blows warm air while the front is blowing the correct temp (ie cold).

Any idea why that might be? I looked in the owner's manual and didn't see anything.

Might there be two separate freons and that one is low?

I dunno.

I looked online also and didn't see anything that helped.

Thanks!

I would guess 2 different controls / thermostats

Thermostat. Hmmm....

There are certainly two separate controls on the dash - one for the front and one for the rear. A faulty thermostat for the rear is a good possibility.

I don't know sh-t about cars.

The rear AC blows warm air while the front is blowing the correct temp (ie cold).

Any idea why that might be? I looked in the owner's manual and didn't see anything.

Might there be two separate freons and that one is low?

I dunno.

I looked online also and didn't see anything that helped.

Thanks!

Low freon is a possibility, maybe a clogged expansion valve in the rear a/c. I'll check at work tomorrow & see if there's anything else that might be causing it.

More than likely you have a restriction to the rear a/c. You are going to have to get to the rear components to find out. Once you do that, feel the lines to see where they stop being cold. The blockage will be right before that.

Don't worry, it is a japanese car, it is repairable and won't cost you a butt load of money to get fixed. It will then work great for the foreseeable future.

Don't worry, your Granpappy probably killed the Jap that would've put a decent air conditioner in yer ricer fighting for your freedom so you wouldn't be enslaved today. Yer Granpappy doesn't expect a Thank You.