[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A trend

BigMikeinNY

This is why I utilize the large quantities of money I make as an educator to attend everyday of every NFL camp so I can see it all for myself. I then, after of course videotaping all my trevails, watch gamefilm until the wee hours of every morning. Then when the draft comes I pick guys who I think will score lots of points.

As a thought, information doesn't just land in your lap, you have to go looking for it. In this day and age of easy accessibility to info from anywhere and everywhere, I pose the question; why are looking in that many places? I would imagine that the more you look the more disparity you are going to find. Everyone is trying to be different, get an edge or attract people to their pipeline of info usually to gain your business/money. It becomes a cluster ____ of info that gives you a headache. I know because I have tried, learned and paid. :wacko: Too much info out their and I find that I like my opinion the best anyway. :tup:

I use a combination of 2 sites for different reasons as I like the huddles rankings and chest sheets, as well as their articles and reports. The other I use for info, I may not find here at the huddle, and to get a different perspective. Then, I do like some of the others and evaluate players based on past performance. Apply it to what I think their future performance could be and plug names into my AVT (average value theory) spreadsheet.

all in all - the people who hang here in the off-season eat, drink and sleep football.

I cannot see how any other's sites sleeper or bust lists are going to come as a much of a surprise to your typical hardcore huddler (outside of how bad some of them can be)

Outside of using info to flip players - I more or less just use other sites to validate my own opinion of players.

I think this is a really crappy thread. I haven't found the same thing at all. It comes down to having to make your own decisions based upon your knowledge base.

:wacko:....my point of view is not just if a player is "looking good" in camp, but if I like the situation around the player for him to succeed....

all in all - the people who hang here in the off-season eat, drink and sleep football.

I cannot see how any other's sites sleeper or bust lists are going to come as a much of a surprise to your typical hardcore huddler (outside of how bad some of them can be)

Outside of using info to flip players - I more or less just use other sites to validate my own opinion of players.

exactly, I use sites to see if the people who spend a great deal of time researching agree with me about a player I like and if they don't, I'll listen to their reasoning and see if it is something I have already factored in and thought of it as something minor...