[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 keepers

cmutts

12 teams, 3 keepers per team league, no one drafted 1st four rounds can be kept. 10th season, standard scoring, all tds 6 and 1 ppr. Picking 1.10 and 2.3. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, no flex, 1 TE/K/D. Keeper deadline is next Friday.

MJD - last yr he can be kept and costs a 9th ( 1st keeper )

Need two from these four and they will cost me a 12th and 11th.

Kolb - No int penalties and in a pass first offense with great weapons

S Rice - hip injury concern me. I believe Favre will play if he can and that would only mean good things for Rice

P Garcon - looks like WR2 in Indy but more like WR3 because of Clark. This would be yr 3.

B Celek - Kolb loves him and should be Top 5 at the position.

12 teams, 3 keepers per team league, no one drafted 1st four rounds can be kept. 10th season, standard scoring, all tds 6 and 1 ppr. Picking 1.10 and 2.3. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, no flex, 1 TE/K/D. Keeper deadline is next Friday.

MJD - last yr he can be kept and costs a 9th ( 1st keeper )

Need two from these four and they will cost me a 12th and 11th.

Kolb - No int penalties and in a pass first offense with great weapons

S Rice - hip injury concern me. I believe Favre will play if he can and that would only mean good things for Rice

P Garcon - looks like WR2 in Indy but more like WR3 because of Clark. This would be yr 3.

B Celek - Kolb loves him and should be Top 5 at the position.

I think I would keep Rice and Garcon. Celek would be a good option, but I think the TE pool is quite deep this year, so I'm thinking you could get good value later on. Having Manning throw to him (coupled with Wayne getting a tad long in the tooth) makes PG intriguing to me. Should you choose Celek instead, though, it would be hard to complain.

I like Kolb, but I'm unsure what to expect. He throws often, yes, but the QB position also is deep this year. I might prefer a more experienced QB given the depth.

Think about the value here. As far as I'm concerned, the hip thing for Rice is a "I don't feel like going through training camp" type of injury. Is he worth an 11th round pick? Yes.

Now the other 3. Could you get Garcon in the 12th round? Yeah, maybe. More like an 8-9th rounder. So you do not keep him. Kolb in the 12th round? No, he's probably a 7-9th round guy. Celek, probably a 5th-7th round guy, probably sooner with a 1ppr.

So Celek is your guy. Best value out of the remainders.

I like your thinking but not sure about your round estimates. I went to the huddle 12 team ppr mock draft. They have Rice going in the 4th. They then have Garcon 6.1, Celek 6.2 and Kolb 6.6. Does this change your thinking?

No, all I can base this off of is the leagues I'm in. Plus, in Indy the progression is usually Wayne, Clark, then whoever else is open. So I see Celek as really valuable this year, especially with a young QB like Kolb.

ADP in PPRs for the players in question - based on PPR drafts at mockdraftcentral in the last 2 weeks, so this is pulling from 443 drafts:

Rice - 36.66

Garcon - 63.05

Celek - 75.91

Kolb - 92.6

Comes to availability of players. Celek has top 5 potential at his position, ADP has him as #7 TE. Garcon, not so high and WR is probably the easiest to find good players in the draft. I think in addition to Rice, I lock up Celek and can focus on BPA in the draft

Okay, I left this guy off as an option but now things may have changed. I will now add Arion Foster to the list as a possible option with Tate looking like he is going to miss the season. So final 2 are now down to Kolb,Celek, Garcon and Foster. Is Foster worth considering at this point?