[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears vs Chargers

bpwallace49

Julius Peppers was invisible against a backup LT . . . in fact the whole Bears defense looks like crap except for the rookie Major Wright, who is lighting people up all over the field.

Rivers didnt look at Floyd once . . and only had eyes for gates and Nanee . . Nannee in particular.

The Bears oline is really really really bad. Couldnt get a push, couldnt run the ball at all, and the QBs were running for their lives on almost every pass. This is going to seriously hurt the Bears this year. They played almost every o-line starter fopr the whole first half, and the backups for SD stonewalled them.

Forte was outplayed by Chester Taylor.

Al Afalava should be cut. Poor angles, and whiffed on a block that led to a blocked punt safety.

Briggs looked pretty good.

Ryan mathews looks really really really good. He was finishing runs,running really hard, and caught a couple screen passes to boot.

Cutler only had eyes for Johnny Knox. And Knox looked vry crisp running routes.

Aromashudu looked good . .against the 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Devin hester is not a WR . . wwhat a horrilble idea . . .

Jacob Hester is a piss poor fullback . . but Mathews is strong enough to power through any arm tackle.

Rivers didnt look at Floyd once . . and only had eyes for gates and Nanee . . Nannee in particular.

Ryan mathews looks really really really good. He was finishing runs,running really hard, and caught a couple screen passes to boot.

Jacob Hester is a piss poor fullback . . but Mathews is strong enough to power through any arm tackle.

Floyd will draw the opponent's best cover corner until another Bolt WR steps up.

I was happy to see Mathews do well. Maybe he will live up to all the hype.

Hester.....meh.

Floyd will draw the opponent's best cover corner until another Bolt WR steps up.

I was happy to see Mathews do well. Maybe he will live up to all the hype.

Hester.....meh.

yeah. . . only Lenee was matched up on the Bears #1 CB in the first 2 series . . and Rivers STILL kept going to him. So either Lenee is better that everyone thinks or Floyd is getting over hyped.

The SD o line destroyed the Bears d-line . . and the bears o-line was pure garbage . . .

yeah. . . only Lenee was matched up on the Bears #1 CB in the first 2 series . . and Rivers STILL kept going to him. So either Lenee is better that everyone thinks or Floyd is getting over hyped.

The SD o line destroyed the Bears d-line . . and the bears o-line was pure garbage . . .

Floyd is dinged up from camp, so maybe that played a factor. :tup:

Maybe the Charger O-line doesn't need McNeill after all. :wacko:

The only thing that sucks about moving to Burbank is that I will no longer enjoy seeing the Chargers. I have a feeling I'm in store for alot of Raider football. :puke:

They just invented this really neat idea called sports bars. Seems that they show muliple games simultaneously while serving beer and food. Kind of a crazy notion, but they might catch on. Maybe there is one in or around Burbank. You ought to check it out.

They just invented this really neat idea called sports bars. Seems that they show muliple games simultaneously while serving beer and food. Kind of a crazy notion, but they might catch on. Maybe there is one in or around Burbank. You ought to check it out.

............. and that sunday ticket thingie.

............. and that sunday ticket thingie.

[/quote}

:tup: AAAhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Has been my lifeline since I left SD. I paid for the preseason live on NFL.com to see them play as well. Addict. :tup::wacko:

Oh don't get me wrong. A solid sports bar is at the top of my find list here in Burbank. Just not sure I want to share air with a bunch of unruly Raider fans.