[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drugging and Attempted Murder

Big Country

Good lawd tbimm, eat a sammich. I was that size when I was a freshman in high school.

Sorry? :wacko: Not many that can out eat me in a sitting at the dinner table. My metabolism just insures I don't have to diet!

A little update on the BAC thing -- a few beers is the only thing my bro-in-law and his friends can recall him drinking. Working theory from cops is that at some point he got drugged (hospital did not do tox screen to my knowledge, but all symptoms point to this, plus apparently it has been happening more and more frequently there), possibly was given additional drinks, thus causing the BAC spike.

Scary stuff for sure.

Any chance he drunkenly got off on the wrong floor and then tried to get into a room that wasn't his and had the occupants of that room kick his ass? :wacko: (just thinking out-loud of other possibilities)

Nope. It was definitely his room. That and the robbery make theabove scenario very unlikely.

I am a skeptic in general and something is not adding up here for me. It could just be that it is a "relayed" story, but 3 beers, 0.16 BAC, no tox screen especially with a police report, and maybe being "slipped" other drinks (how can that happen to an adult without a recollection of having more than 3 beers?), part of this story is missing is all I am saying. Still wishing him a speedy recovery

Any chance he drunkenly got off on the wrong floor and then tried to get into a room that wasn't his and had the occupants of that room kick his ass? :tup: (just thinking out-loud of other possibilities)

thinking through other possibilities....by any chance did they find a cattle prod or minnie mouse ears anywhere near the crime scene? :wacko: