[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A word of Advice for EVERYONE

Cowboyz1

Good points. I've actually thought more and more over the past few days that he'd get me more points simply because he may end up on the field much more often with the big question mark at QB for the Steelers.

The only thing that would worry me about Ryan is the "second year slump" issue which is just the fact that teams have a full year of tape to study him and that could make a difference. I think he is a solid QB though with a good head on his shoulders, and with the talent he has in white and gonzo plus their leadership, he should be ok. We will see but I still feel there are more question marks with the Denver O then the Falcons O.

I went RB/WR/WR

1st pick so Johnson, megatron and Roddy White. I was pretty happy. Got Schaub in the 5th.

I went WR/WR/RB and got:

Andre Johnson

Randy Moss

Jamaal Charles

and actually I drafted Greg Jennings fourth, picked up Beanie and McCoy in the next rounds. Great value.

Great read. All very true. I'm always second guessing. :wacko:

Thanks, A few of the guys here should read this again. I am seeing way to many guesses this early in the season. I see people asking if they should start Steve Smith for some guy in Denvers O or SD O. This time of year go with what you know any other play is guessing and there is no point in doing that right now. Go with what you know and how you drafted week 1. Steve Smith went before a lot of guys and rightly so. He is good and should start where you drafted him.

Week 1 is not for guessing it's for going with what you know to be true from last year then let the weeks play out and adjust after what you see not what you think.

Thanks, A few of the guys here should read this again. I am seeing way to many guesses this early in the season. I see people asking if they should start Steve Smith for some guy in Denvers O or SD O. This time of year go with what you know any other play is guessing and there is no point in doing that right now. Go with what you know and how you drafted week 1. Steve Smith went before a lot of guys and rightly so. He is good and should start where you drafted him.

Week 1 is not for guessing it's for going with what you know to be true from last year then let the weeks play out and adjust after what you see not what you think.

so what exactly are you saying.....

I went WR/WR/RB and got:

Andre Johnson

Randy Moss

Jamaal Charles

and actually I drafted Greg Jennings fourth, picked up Beanie and McCoy in the next rounds. Great value.

Nice, how big is your league? A few of those guys should have been gone. Aj and Moss should have been long gone by your pick.

• 4 years later...

Hi Cowboyz1, should I start my Verdon Davis or pick up Austin Jerkin, or Ladarius Green or Charles Clay or R Rodgers? this is PPR. Thanks.

I like Charles Clay more than VD. Green is being tested for Concussion and Rodgers is part of a lot of mouths to feed and has never done it before. VD has done it before but the SF offense is a Big fat huge Question mark. Buffalo is also a Q mark but I like Clay's speed. It's a toss up between VD and Clay for me. Both have the skill, and opportunity but will we see the VD of old or the old seemingly washed up one. I would go with the up and comer Clay.

As I watch, don't forget about H. Miller.