[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

steve jackson or pierre thomas

vikings2010

PT is in a far superior offense, Jackson will probably get more touches. Much better question than originally thought. I think the fact Hamilton is out for the year that PT will get more red zone touches, and the Saints will be in the red zone alot more often than the Rams. PT by a c-h, but just because of sheer touches Jackson gets more yardage, PT almost twice the TD's.

Heard Avery severely hurt his knee tonight? If so then then that will really box in the D's against the Ram's (not that they didnt already) I would go with PT personally, I have had more success with him over SJax...

I'm still not confident with SJax's back and he will need to be used ALLOT to help keep preasure off of the rookie QB (mind you, he looked good last night).

If I had a choice between the 2, I'd take the 1200+ yards and 10+ TD's over the 1500+ yards and 5 TD's and less risk of major injury.

It's the spine that was worked on and there is always concern when any repair is made to such a delicate area. Even Spagnuolo and Billy Devaney had voiced concerns that they did not get a viable back in the draft this year and are hoping that Jackson can make it the season before they can go out and find a successor.

I'm in the minority here, but for me, there is way to much risk and little upside with an offense that still sucks and a rookie QB. I would stick with a solid output back and a good offense in PT.