[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Chris Wells

DMD

Chris Wells  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to draft him?

• Second round because he's worthy of being my RB if not RB1
    • Third round and no earlier. Prefer him to be my RB2
    • Fourth round is about right - if he falls this far I will take the chance
    • I have no interest in drafting Wells.

Beanie Wells ended his rookie season with 793 rushing yards and 7 touchdowns with a 4.5 YPC. He only added 12 receptions for 143 yards. This year is destined to be the return of a balanced offense with the loss of Warner and Boldin and that has to favor Wells who only had 176 carries last year.

He is young and rushed well last year. Now he may end up the focus of the offense. He loses out receptions to Tim Hightower but the Cards are going to turn into a rushing team now (particularly considering how badly they have passed this summer).

What's not to like about Wells? Apparently something...

I actually really like him this year. Despite some recent fumbling issues (not concerned), he's a beast. big guy, not slow by any means, improving by the week. last year he was just a rookie and unproven, still got the bulk of the carries over Hightower and honestly TH doesn't scare me away at all this year. besides Fitz and maybe Doucet, Wells will be the main focus and no reason why Wells shouldn't get the GL carries, especially with his big frame.

Go for him

I actually really like him this year. Despite some recent fumbling issues (not concerned), he's a beast. big guy, not slow by any means, improving by the week. last year he was just a rookie and unproven, still got the bulk of the carries over Hightower and honestly TH doesn't scare me away at all this year. besides Fitz and maybe Doucet, Wells will be the main focus and no reason why Wells shouldn't get the GL carries, especially with his big frame.

Go for him

I am sticking with the same expectations I had for him last year. In an effort to keep Wells healthy they will still split. A healthy Beanie is better for 16 games rather than 6. Wells still cant pass block to save his life, but he is far better running the ball. I am guessing 60/40 Wells, but Hightower still racks up the PPRs. The other thing that bothered me about the Cards is that their offensive line isnt built for what they are trying to do in the running game.

I think the Cards will be playing from behind too often for Wells to get the amount of touches he should be getting. Hightower is a reliable blocker and pass catcher and will be playing more when the Cards are down. That's why i am not high on Wells this year.

Going to be the same as last year for us beanie owners. Frustrating. I owned both Wells and Hightower last year and I played Hightower more then I played Wells. ANd then at the end I kept picking the wrong one. I drafted BEanie in the 6th round and thats where I was happy to get him . I thought he dropped a bit but people are afraid of hightower and so am I. I own only Wells this year but I will not start Wells until I see he can get more carries then Hightower.

I think the Cards will be playing from behind too often for Wells to get the amount of touches he should be getting. Hightower is a reliable blocker and pass catcher and will be playing more when the Cards are down. That's why i am not high on Wells this year.

agree. I avoided him in all leagues this year.