[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rate my team

chodan

14-Team Non-PPR league

Passing/Rushing/Receiving TDs=6pts

50 Passing yds=1pt

20 Rushing/Receiving yds=1pt

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/WR-TE/WR-RB/K/DEF

12th pick:

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Roddy White

3. Knowshon Moreno

4. Beanie Wells

5. Brent Celek

6. Felix Jones

7. Ricky Williams

8. Jeremy Maclin

9. Chris Chambers

10. Zach Miller

11. Mike Thomas

12. Matt Cassel

13. Chicago Def

14. Toby Gerhart

15. Legedu Nannee

16. Stephen Goskowski

Edited by chodan

You are very thin at WR. I like your first two picks (assuming White was best WR at the time) but I think you'd be in a lot better shape if you took another WR in either 3rd or 4th.

Every other position looks pretty solid, especially for a 14 team league.

I'd give it 6-7/10 just because of WR issue.

*edit for typo*

Edited by Pkillebr

I was planning to take H. Nicks or M. Wallace in the 5th but both were drafted right before me respectively, so I opted for Celek who was the next best receiver available. Drafted F. Jones in the 6th as my flex, bit of a gamble here but has huge upside if he can stay healthy and get 15+ touches per game. H. Ward and J. Maclin were my options during the 7th pick but I opted for Ricky cause the player drafting after me needed a rb and I wanted insurance for Moreno which could be a mistake. My 8th pick was between Maclin or Ward, chose maclin for his upside plus his ADP was around 5-6th and drafting him in the 8th I thought was a steal but he could also be bust which worries me a bit since he's my wr2. Drafted Chambers for consistency/bye week filler then Z. Miller as my 2nd flex and backup to Celek.

I'm praying for Maclin to be better than his ADP, if not I need Naanee or Mike Thomas to have breakout seasons...