[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers, what do you think is gonna happen?

SEC=UGA

Sorry guys, had to go up to the mountains where I have no innernets connection. That, and the outcome was really much more gradual and less post worthy than I had expected. The immodium released its grip very slowly, so much so I think I burst a blood vessel in my eye trying to get some relief. I'm almost certain that I'm still packing meals from Sat, Sun, and Mon in my intestines.

So, for your entertainment, I have decided that for lunch today I will get three more chili cheese dogs and then proceed to go to the drug store and pick up a box of laxatives and take them all....

Again, sorry for the let down.

Sorry guys, had to go up to the mountains where I have no innernets connection. That, and the outcome was really much more gradual and less post worthy than I had expected. The immodium released its grip very slowly, so much so I think I burst a blood vessel in my eye trying to get some relief. I'm almost certain that I'm still packing meals from Sat, Sun, and Mon in my intestines.

So, for your entertainment, I have decided that for lunch today I will get three more chili cheese dogs and then proceed to go to the drug store and pick up a box of laxatives and take them all....

Again, sorry for the let down.

Problem was it did not let down.

that's actually how my experience with immodium went, too. kind of anti-climactic. when the death-grip releases, first it's one little crap. then another, then another. the backlog is eventually cleared by quantity of chits rather than the one big neutron bomb. it ends not with a bang, but a whimper.

:wacko:

not with a bang, but a whomper?

not with a whomper, but a whimper?

that's actually how my experience with immodium went, too. kind of anti-climactic. when the death-grip releases, first it's one little crap. then another, then another. the backlog is eventually cleared by quantity of chits rather than the one big neutron bomb. it ends not with a bang, but a whimper.

:wacko:

not with a bang, but a whomper?

not with a whomper, but a whimper?

This

I did do the chili cheese dogs, don't have the courage to go the route of laxatives, though. The bear vid will have to do. (the bear's facial expression is GREAT)