[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Good Get for the Birthers

Lady.hawke

And is McInerney a serious person? Yes. He's a West Point graduate who ran the Alaskan air command during the Exxon Valdez disaster. As recently as August 5, he was featured on Fox News and referred to as a network contributor -- he's typically referred to as a network military analyst. He writes and comments fairly frequently about how America could bomb Iran. Point is, he's not some kook

Not some kook? No, he's a Faux News ranter who just wants to bomb Iran. Not a kook at all. :wacko:

Not some kook? No, he's a Faux News ranter

"Faux News?" Oh wait I see, that's a little petty name-calling thing at Fox news, how cute. I forgot what an expert you are in that area.

:wacko:

Anyway, in a crazy attempt to address the actual topic, I give up: what's the problem with demanding proof of our President's citizenship? Maybe it's already been given but the "birthers" are questioning its validity? Honest question, not up on the details of this issue, if it even is one.

Anyway, in a crazy attempt to address the actual topic, I give up: what's the problem with demanding proof of our President's citizenship? Maybe it's already been given but the "birthers" are questioning its validity? Honest question, not up on the details of this issue, if it even is one.

Well, the first post is misleading. The link is to an article that references the court martial of a Lt. Col. (Air Force, I think) who refused to deploy because Obama hadn't provided, to his satisfaction, evidence of his birthplace. The theory is (I think) that Obama is not the legitmate commander-in-chief.

As far as "lawsuits" go, there have been a host of people who have filed civil lawsuits in which they have asked (for what,and from whom, I'm not really sure) for some type of relief based upon Obama's "failure" to prove where he was born. The theory is (I think) that he is not validly sitting as president since he hasn't proven that he is a "natural born citizen" which is required in order to be eligble for the office of the presidency. I believe that all, or most of them anyway, have been dismissed for one reason or another.

Edited by Furd

When this black guy that is a top secret Muslim with a name like Barack Hussein Obama showed up and asked to run for POS, you would think that someone would have thought of checking his birth records. How the hell did they let that slip by them? :wacko: