[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama has added more to National Debt than Washington through Reagan -- COMBINED...

Could we burn Pelosi as opposed to burning the Quran?? Not sure anyone would be against that??

I will support that. Her and Reid have been staggeringly poor examples of leadership in Congress. But I would prefer they be removed WITHOUT losing the advantage of Democratic majority in each house. (But it won't happen that way)

I will say this, Boner is just a male version of Pelousy.

Edited by cre8tiff

I will support that. Her and Reid have been staggeringly poor examples of leadership in Congress. But I would prefer they be removed WITHOUT losing the advantage of Democratic majority in each house. (But it won't happen that way)

I will say this, Boner is just a male version of Pelousy.

Done deal - burn them both!!! :wacko:

I cant believe that such a devout Christian such as yourself can so casually overlook the human cost in lives/ injures, etc.

Apples and oranges and you know it. The lives lost are definitely a tragic cost, and should not be down played or overlooked. Having said that throwing that into this discussion is nothing more than a red herring, when talking about the cost in dollars and cents, which is what we are doing. Also a vast majority of congress and the American people agreed with going into Iraq based on the information we had at the time. Only a partisan majority of congress and a minority of Americans have agreed with Obama's spending spree.