[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Official" Chiefs/Chargers MNF thread

Chief Dick

Great win for the Chiefs..now if I could just forgive Haley for screwing my fantasy football team tonight. I lost 141.58 to 141.42. I needed two more yards out of J.Charles. Thanks for the 11 carries all night. Keep giving Jones the rock. By the way...next closest team in my 12 team league scored 103 points. Yeah...one of those weeks. Only needed 20 yards out of Charles the entire second half. Dagger.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Chiefs..now if I could just forgive Haley for screwing my fantasy football team tonight. I lost 141.58 to 141.42. I needed two more yards out of J.Charles. Thanks for the 11 carries all night. Keep giving Jones the rock. By the way...next closest team in my 12 team league scored 103 points. Yeah...one of those weeks. Only needed 20 yards out of Charles the entire second half. Dagger.

wow man, that sucks.

So, when the rest of the Chargers were shaking hands with the Chiefs, and Phillip Rivers was running off the field and into the locker room, that was him showing leadership, right ?

you've got serious issues bro.

does Rivers look like someone who did something to you once or what?

you've got serious issues bro.

does Rivers look like someone who did something to you once or what?

You do realize that most non-Chargers fans find him extremely annoying, right ? If not, go to any team's message board or refer to messages from several other Huddlers.

Actually, as a Steelers fan, I like the Chargers and Rivers. The Steelers own them. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Created one turnover, 9 first downs, 1 of 11 on third down, 68 passing yards and 135 (56 on the TD so 79 other than the one long run) on the ground? Oh, and shut down/out in the second half.

101 yards rushing, 298 yards passing (2 TDs), and almost 38 minutes of TOP.

Sorry bro, the ultimate number is the scoreboard and the Chiefs won. They shouldn't have. They could muster no offense but a single run, a turnover taken to the ten and a spectacular punt return (with blown coverage all over the place). The Chief's D does look much improved and buckled down at the end. Kudos there. I think the rain hurt the Bolts more than the chiefs and was an "equalizer" in the game. Once again, lady luck is a good person to have on your side. Enjoy it and congrats. You should be excited. I don't see many more Ws for that team, but they are improving!

Not impressed. :wacko: Painful to watch! :tup:

Much better. I too thought the weather had something to do with it. I didn't think the Chiefs would win this game, that I admitted more than once, but they made the plays and thus won. I'm sure it was painful for you to watch, just as much as listening to Dilfer slobber all over River's jock throughout the game. :tup: Anyway, good luck this year. It'll be interesting to see how the Chiefs build off this game and how other teams handle the Chargers with the Defense the Chiefs threw at them.

You do realize that most non-Chargers fans find him extremely annoying, right ? If not, go to any team's message board or refer to messages from several other Huddlers.

Actually, as a Steelers fan, I like the Chargers and Rivers. The Steelers own them. :wacko:

well aware of your opinion. you've only been saying it for two years now.

i could say something about Roethlisberger everytime he plays now too....but i'd realize i'm just obsessing or becoming redundant after a while.

well aware of your opinion. you've only been saying it for two years now.

i could say something about Roethlisberger everytime he plays now too....but i'd realize i'm just obsessing or becoming redundant after a while.

Roethlisberger is a d-bag

If Rivers would stop acting the way he does, I would stop pointing out how annoying it is.

Roethlisberger is a d-bag

If Rivers would stop acting the way he does, I would stop pointing out how annoying it is.

it was a good game. Rivers didn't lose it....albeit, he didn't win it either. as far as i can see he's doing everything he can to win.

but to have only commentary as to who did what after the game was over based purely on what you think you saw on television is way more annoying than anything i saw Rivers do.

wow man, that sucks.

In the craziest twist I have ever seen, I woke up this morning and found out I won my game against this guy. Turns out, he had P.Garcon on his squad and Garcon was given credit for a 32 yard pass reception which ended in a fumble (+1.2 point net). This play actually should have been credit to A.Collie. So, CBS Sportsline at 2am made the correction, he loses 1.2 points, and I end up snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. The other owner texted me at 6:45am as I am the commissioner asking me what happened?? I told him I had no idea...we figured it out together.

Crazy thing is...this is this guys first fantasy football week ever. He was playing the incoming champion (me), was in line to not only beat me, but also win the week as no other team had come close to scoring as many points as either of us did. He survived J.Charles doing nothing in the second half and the last second heroic attempts of the Chargers to send the game in overtime only to see a rare score correction fist his team.

While I felt awful for him, I was pumped to get the W.

Edited by SpinalTapp

it was a good game. Rivers didn't lose it....albeit, he didn't win it either. as far as i can see he's doing everything he can to win.

but to have only commentary as to who did what after the game was over based purely on what you think you saw on television is way more annoying than anything i saw Rivers do.

I've never argued how good of a QB he is. He is great.