[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opening Day Primer

Chief Dick

1. All of the on-line systems will be overloaded today at 11:50. Don't even try to re-set your lineup at that time, and if you attempt to, don't come here complaining about it.

2. All of the on-line live scoring systems will be slow and overloaded all day today. Drink another beer and deal with it.

3. No complaining today when your stud player does not have a good day and you post: "Why did I listen to you idiots at the huddle and draft that guy?"

4. Unless a player lost a leg to a prostitute last night, all of your players will be in the lineup and playing in the game. They will get the ball. Trust me.

5. Drink a beer.

6. Eat something grilled. Even if you have to trap a squirrel with your bare hands and grill it over a candle.

7. Have a great day.

:wacko:

1. All of the on-line systems will be overloaded today at 11:50. Don't even try to re-set your lineup at that time, and if you attempt to, don't come here complaining about it.

2. All of the on-line live scoring systems will be slow and overloaded all day today. Drink another beer and deal with it.

3. No complaining today when your stud player does not have a good day and you post: "Why did I listen to you idiots at the huddle and draft that guy?"

4. Unless a player lost a leg to a prostitute last night, all of your players will be in the lineup and playing in the game. They will get the ball. Trust me.

5. Drink a beer.

6. Eat something grilled. Even if you have to trap a squirrel with your bare hands and grill it over a candle.

7. Have a great day.

Yep! What he said.

5. Drink a beer.

7. Have a great day.

Oh, and SOMEONE on your bench will go off today. It happens every week, and it DOES NOT mean you should have started him. It will probably be his only good week all year. ASYS and relax, or it will be a long, long year.