[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit Randy Moss vs. Jets?

Big_Lebowski33

Standard Scoring format no PPR 10 team league.

We start 2 WR's and as of now I have Randy Moss and Greg Jennings starting. Crazy to sit Moss vs. Jets and put in Hakeem Nicks vs. Colts?

Moss is mostly consistant and a big time threat. Nicks so far has one week of production. Stick with Moss until Nicks proves start worthy on a consitant basis. Moss is still very good in a pass happy O with an Elite QB.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/09/t...o_target_j.html

Translation: If Revis has blanket coverage on Randy Moss Sunday in New Meadowlands Stadium, Brady will be content to ignore that side of the field and throw the ball to Wes Welker or somebody else. So cornerback Antonio Cromartie and nickel back Kyle Wilson could be in for a long game Sunday.

I actually like Nicks better this week. I would always start Moss, but had Moss last year and started him both games vs. Revis, 9 catches for 58 yards in 2 meetings. I like the upside of Nicks myself.

9 for 58 & 1 TD....the 6 points makes a big difference....Moss is motivated for being called a "Slouch" by Revis in the first game last year vs Jets....I have him and cannot see sitting him. I drafted him to win with him and you have to believe Brady & Moss will find a way....Welker may kill them enough Revis may have to switch..don't forget Revis sat for 36 days on a hold out and may not be in complete game shape....either way Moss plays on my team! :wacko: