[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatchu think about the trade?

CSA81

I think I'd do it. I'd prefer hanging on to Brown and letting Forte go instead, but with Bush soon to render Run DMC tricky, tricky tricky again, I think you'll be okay at RB2. Best looks great, but with Stafford out, I see opponents stacking the box and forcing Hill to beat them up top...good luck to the Lions. AP gives you a bona fide RB1 week in and week out and then you can play the matchups with the others.

CSA81,

Please stop playing with children :wacko:

Any owner who is willing to give up a top 2-3 pick (ADP) from the draft for two RBs who are best case #2, borderline #3 RBs is ridiculous. Granted, Best has upside and like his long term potential, but he IS on the Lions and IS injury prone. Same goes with Ronnie Brown on the injury front. Only monkeys trade a STUD for two guys who are lesser :tup:

lol... Well I really already knew the answer and I'm not playing with children I swear :wacko: He has lost Grant and has nothing else at rb... I like AP, but never had him and never really cared tbh. I guess I was never lucky enough or it never worked out for me to snatch him up. I've read a lot about him and think obviously he's one, if not the best at the position atm. Just figured I would get some insight, cuz he says he pretty much wants to do it. I just don't like the offense up there atm...

lol thanks tho and I prob should have explained in the first post, my bad was in a hurry this evening... ty for the info

lol... Well I really already knew the answer and I'm not playing with children I swear :wacko: He has lost Grant and has nothing else at rb... I like AP, but never had him and never really cared tbh. I guess I was never lucky enough or it never worked out for me to snatch him up. I've read a lot about him and think obviously he's one, if not the best at the position atm. Just figured I would get some insight, cuz he says he pretty much wants to do it. I just don't like the offense up there atm...

lol thanks tho and I prob should have explained in the first post, my bad was in a hurry this evening... ty for the info

You should admit you are hesitating to make this trade because AP is a Viking.......

well it was a no go after he said it was a go... He said he could get a better deal, which he prob could, but he may have to lose a few games before he gets what he wants... nobody is gonna give him there whole team like he wants.. He tried to say that I needed to throw in Calvin along with the other two.. that's just too much for me tho to feel comfortable...

What do you think about Best and Calvin for Fitz? Is it that much of an upgrade with the QB situation out there

Edited by CSA81

AP for JBest and RBrown has been beat to death, but if you coulda got that off you would have been making out big time.

JBest and Megatron for LFitz, I like the JBest and Megatron side of that trade way more. LFitz is a stud, but I dont view him any higher than Calvin without KWarner throwing to him. Other guy would basically be getting JBest for nothing with the WR swap being a push, just my 2 cents though.

Good luck this week, and please answer mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330978