[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Foster Trade Bait?

kwboie

12 team 2RB 1Flex 2WR

Foster, Bowe FOR Wayne

My roster:

RB: C. Johnson, Greene, Charles, Bradshaw, Foster

WR: White, Smith NYG, Bowe, Berrian, Aromashodu, Naanee

He has

RB: S. Jackson, Cadillac, that's it

WR: Wayne, Jennings, Breaston, Floyd

I think you have a solid RB core and I also think Foster will lose value and quickly. People are extremely high on Foster so you can get good value for him this week. If he comes out on Sunday and does 50 yards and no TD's because they decide to unleash Schuab, Foster's value falls steady.

I say take the trade and shore up your receiving core. Greene will be a points getter, especially in the second half of the season. CJ, well, he's CJ and Charles is now being called pocket CJ because he runs as special as Mr. Johnson.

Again, note this that Foster's value will decrease!

I wouldn't do that trade. Foster is your 2nd best back. I would roll with what you got switching out SSmith and Bowe depending on matchups. You should be starting CJ, Foster and Charles every week.

Bradshaw's schedule is pie and greene had his worst game

I hate Smith and Bowe

I think you have a solid RB core and I also think Foster will lose value and quickly. People are extremely high on Foster so you can get good value for him this week. If he comes out on Sunday and does 50 yards and no TD's because they decide to unleash Schuab, Foster's value falls steady.

I say take the trade and shore up your receiving core. Greene will be a points getter, especially in the second half of the season. CJ, well, he's CJ and Charles is now being called pocket CJ because he runs as special as Mr. Johnson.

Again, note this that Foster's value will decrease!

If anything, the fact that Foster has no competition for touches is what makes him more valuable than all your other backs, besides CJ. You could roll the dice, but if it were me I would try to move Charles or Greene.

If anything, the fact that Foster has no competition for touches is what makes him more valuable than all your other backs, besides CJ. You could roll the dice, but if it were me I would try to move Charles or Greene.

Remember, just not to long ago, Slaton was the main man in Houston and was slated (wow, there's a pun) for stardum. Slaton still resides on their roster and is still a good back. His major conundrum was his drops. If Foster starts to slow down (which he sill) and Slaton holds onto the ball, you absolutely could see a RBBC in a pass heavey team. At that point, you could easily see Foster go from a 1200+ yard - 10+ TD back to a 800+ yard 6+ td back and basically a NWE still backfield.

Kubiak is NOT a run first style coach. He was a prodigy of Shanahan and was the QB caoch for the Broncos for years and was a hell of a back up QB himself for years. He likes to air the ball out.

Of course his value will go down It will be hard to top what he did last weekend. But to trade him away is crazy!!! Why do you need to make any trades your roster is solid IMO Foster shares his carries with Slaton the split went 33 for Foster 6 for Slaton that's number 1 running back numbers. ANY Rb you can get that doesn't split carries and looks like he's going to get 20-30+ carries a game you DON'T trade away unless your deficient in another position and I don't think you are.

Good luck!! Please answer mine Thanks