[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

naanee, R. moss, or lee evans?

wakeboard886

Unless you have another elite option Moss is your man. I don't know how you sit Moss for a #3 wideout in Naanee. I think you get caught in over thinking. I understand that Revis is a special talent shut-down corner, but I am not a fan of sitting my elite players unless you have a VERY solid option, and I don't put Naanee in that catagory yet

mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330816.

Edited by Dazzlemaster

Nanee over Moss? Are you kidding? Moss was the 2nd WR off the board in nearly every draft. Nanee not drafted in most. Play your studs. He also is upset about being handled by Revis last year and should come out with a little bit of increased motivation. I'm looking for a WR BTW so if you want to trade me Moss, I will take him and play him this and every other week.

as a patriots fan i say sit moss... hell be on revis island all day and the pats are so deep at wr and te they have no need to throw anywhere near revis, just look at the numbers last yr when revis faced a number 1 wr. they speak for themselves

Edited by bruins4life16

Naanee all the way.

Moss will not pump good numbers this week.

Naanee will be solid now that VJ doesn't look to be coming back. Naanee was the #1 target last week.

Mark Clayton, Mike Thomas, Austin Collie, Dez Bryant were also targeted a ton and the only 1 that might be the #1 WR for his team in week 2 is Clayton. :wacko:

Moss

I would say start Moss as well, but Patrick Crayton will be playing for the Chargers this week. He might be someone to look at depending on how well he does. I personally wouldn't sit Moss and plan on starting him every week besides the bye week.

Edited by L-Burna

Can't decide who to start in my WR #2 slot. naanee, R. moss, or lee evans? I don't like the fact that moss will be up against revis but Naanee had a great game last week but don't know if he will do the same in week 2.

Slouch Moss .....let me ask a question to you: When drafting Moss (probably 2nd round)..did you draft him planning to replace him with a WW pickup when they play the Jets twice??? No way do you not say one week makes a hot hand for Naanee...stick it out and play Moss!! He just might surprise you today...afterall you gave up almost every other receiver to get him...so "PLAY" him! :wacko:

Can't decide who to start in my WR #2 slot. naanee, R. moss, or lee evans? I don't like the fact that moss will be up against revis but Naanee had a great game last week but don't know if he will do the same in week 2.

I still like Moss. Revis is a great CB but is nursing an injury and Moss has the big play-ability