[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to replace Lee Evans

dmusikman

Lost out on all the hot waiver pick-ups this week but still committed to replacing Evans. Aromashodu would be great if he were going to get 10 touches each week but not sure. Knox is supposed to be The Man in Chicago. Massaquoi is the #1 WR in what hopes to be an improved offense but hate taking Browns' as a season ticket holder. Who would you pick-up to replace Evans or maybe keep Evans for now?

Thanks!

If you get FF points for length of last name, then Aromashodu gets the nod by 1 letter. Seriously though, the decision between all 3 players is a total crap shoot ... Evans is a "#1 WR" that shows up 3 times per season, Massaquoi is a "#1 WR" on a team that can't complete a forward pass, and Aromashodu is the #2/3 WR on a bad weather passing team.

Hopefully, you won't have to start any of these guys every single week, but if you do ... I might take a flyer on Aromashodu & hope he gets targeted consistently enough in the Martz offense to get you some FF production almost by accident.

I'm not a big fan of any of these guys, but I would rather have Massaquoi over the other 2. I stay away from Bills cause they suck. Armoa could turn out to be a dcent fantasy option, but he is currently 3rd behind Knox and Hester. I do expect to pass Hester on the depth chart, and he did have the most targets last week. Flip a coin..........

mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330816

Wow! I thought this one was pretty clear but, I guess not. Alot of people are sleeping on Aromoshadu and I guess i can see why he is the third "listed" WR but, it's pretty obvious on the field he's Cutler's number one and the Bears have BY FAR the better passing game then the other two. I'm actually very suprised he's still out in the waiver wire.