[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

flat screen tvs

dmarc117

3D TVs aside, which TimC has nailed, I am very impressed at how this industry has taken us all over the past few years. It wasn't 2003 or 04 when I was agonizing over spending $350.00 on a Sharp 32" Tube TV that I thought looked great. 2008 rolls around and I'm dropping near 2K on a 46" LED and couldn't get out of the store fast enough in case they changed their mind on what a fantastic deal I had just gotten. :wacko:

3D TVs aside, which TimC has nailed, I am very impressed at how this industry has taken us all over the past few years. It wasn't 2003 or 04 when I was agonizing over spending $350.00 on a Sharp 32" Tube TV that I thought looked great. 2008 rolls around and I'm dropping near 2K on a 46" LED and couldn't get out of the store fast enough in case they changed their mind on what a fantastic deal I had just gotten. :wacko:

the look on the bestbuy delivery guys' faces when they saw i had a 36" sony wega tube. love the free haul away!!!!!!

Yeah, but I still sit in awe of my Bravia, especially watching football. The newer sets take it to a whole other level.

I went LCD TV shopping tonight and came home with a 46" Samsung 120HZ Series 6 610 marked down to $878 at Sam's Club. I think it's a year plus old technology but I opted for the larger size for the price as opposed to a smaller LED for even more money. Hopefully it works out well.

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/LN46C610N1FXZA

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe