[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Bryant making up for being a worry wart...

KSUChiefsTarheelFan

I would say the guilty parties are as follows:

Dez Bryant for copping the BS that typical rookie hazing doesn't apply to him. Seriously, this has been going on forever and there's one way to handle it. Sack up and take it.

The dudes who ran up the bill by taking wine home. I actually think it's funny that Williams invited the D as well. But order what you want, eat what you can, and call it a night.

Peter King for trying to make some social deal out of this. As others have said, it's dude's money and he can do with it what he wants.

I would say the guilty parties are as follows:

Dez Bryant for copping the BS that typical rookie hazing doesn't apply to him. Seriously, this has been going on forever and there's one way to handle it. Sack up and take it.

The dudes who ran up the bill by taking wine home. I actually think it's funny that Williams invited the D as well. But order what you want, eat what you can, and call it a night.

Peter King for trying to make some social deal out of this. As others have said, it's dude's money and he can do with it what he wants.

in other words, peter king and everyone associated with the dallas cowboys are all hugh douchebags. on this, my friend, we are in complete agreement. :wacko:

Nobody has mentioned the real tragedy. Just think of all that great wine dumped down the gullets of a bunch of rubes who couldn't discern the difference between an Opus One and a Yellow Tail. :wacko: