[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Two RB's do I Start?

Johnny2247

Standard scoring, no PPR. I need to start 2 RB's. Normally ithis would be a no-brainer decision but I am seriously thinking about starting Cedric Benson this week along with MJD and benching Chris Johnson. Benson has a great matchup at home and Johnson has been inconsistent. Am I crazy benching Johnson? Any thoughts on which two to start. Thanks.

Not sure how you ended up with both CJ and MJD, but you gotta live and die by your first round pick. I don't think Dallas can contain him, and he has the potential to put up 30+ points any game this year.

Edited by klambert

Standard scoring, no PPR. I need to start 2 RB's. Normally ithis would be a no-brainer decision but I am seriously thinking about starting Cedric Benson this week along with MJD and benching Chris Johnson. Benson has a great matchup at home and Johnson has been inconsistent. Am I crazy benching Johnson? Any thoughts on which two to start. Thanks.

I think you are crazy to bench Johnson.

I have both MJD and Johnson because I am in a keeper league. I drafted MJD about 4 years ago and Johnson about 2 years ago. WE get to keep two players. Drafted MJD in the 13th round this year and Johnson in the 6th round. Pretty good value except neither are performing the way I thought they would. Johnson ranks 10th and MJD ranks 14th in total points so far in my league.

CJ and MJD and dont look back....

you say CJ has been inconsistent?? how about CedBen...scores 2 tds one week and then gets 60 yards....against Cleveland!!

CJ and MJD are 'elite' backs, and MJD got it going last week, and surely will keep it going against the Bills..