[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Bowe even worth thinking about?

Piranha-z

It's a PPR and that's Bowes only value, which hasn't been much lately. Need to start 3 of these. I will start Colston and Moss, but what about #3?? Not looking for a break-out game, just a solid showing. Is my best bet to roll with Amendola because of the sheer amount of targets he gets???

Colston

Bowe

Santana Moss

Cotchery

Owens (bye)

Amendola

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Piranha-z

At this point I dont think you can depend on Bowe for anymore than 3-4 catches a game. He has been pitfully bad but if you are looking for a matchup to use him in this would be the one against that Texans secondary. I personally would lean towards Amendola just because I could definitely see him getting 7-8 catches with Clayton gone.

Yeah, Moss is an option as well. I guess McNabb will probably have to throw a lot to keep up with Manning, so maybe not a bad choice.

So Moss over Amendola?? I could do that. Either one would make me feel better than Bowe. I should have learned my lesson with him last year :wacko:

Edited by Piranha-z