[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Phillies

Bier Meister

can't catch a break....might be biased but the replay it looks like his foot started towards home and in slow-mo it even looks like Rollins got his hand in before the tag. :wacko:

the overhead replay shows it clear as day :tup:

Edited by keggerz

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a bang bang play more times than not defense will get the call...

I agree, plus the ball beat him there and that is usually enough too....was just commenting on how close it looked in slo-mo (also a bit of frustration...plus he didn't need to beat it :wacko: )

Also with regards to slo-mo...I think it is sorta ruining the "game" and I mean for all sports....so many things are split seconds....it puts umps in bad spots...in football the announcers make players look bad....they say "look he had WR X wide open across the middle" of course he was sacked 1 second later and they don't know what read the WR was but in slo-mo the QB looks bad...just a recent pet peeve of mine is all

Edited by keggerz

if it makes you feel any better, giants haven't allowed an earned run at home in the playoffs this year.

They corrected that stat and said the Giants starters havent allowed an earned run at home in the playoffs...still damned impressive :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

Why I love Tim McCarver: "a two out hit by the best two strike hitter in the national league"

Wait.... what... Albert who???

What a tool.

And all this from a non-strike three call...

i think it was documented earlier in the series that Polanco had more 2 strike hits than any other national leaguer this year