[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joseph Addai

JUMbotron

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that Joseph Addai could miss "several weeks" with a shoulder injury.

Addai, in fact, has injured both of his shoulders over the past two weeks. It appears to be his left shoulder that may have significant damage, however. According to La Canfora, the contract-year running back will go for a second opinion on the joint during Indianapolis' Week 7 bye. Donald Brown is expected to be healthy after the off week, and would likely be the favorite to start while Addai is sidelined. Mike Hart would also be a threat for carries.

Brown, if on Waivers is a must grab or get on trade now.

I think Brown could have some nice value for the rest of the year. Addai is in a contract year, and if history has shown us anything Polian is going to be relucant to dish out top dollar for a RB. If Brown proves he can handle the load he might remain the starter even when Addai is healthy. Maybe Addai goes to more of a 3rd down role, since he is the better pass blocker? I guess this is just wishful thinking since I just picked him up in one league.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Just traded.. Welker for Brown.

I am more confident in playing my other WRs anyways.. (Calvin, Jennings, Mike Wallace, Danario Alexander)

All of whom have higher upsides week in week out... I just got sick of Welker's dink and dunk "consistent production"

Please tell me you are kidding????

I am more confident in playing my other WRs anyways.. (Calvin, Jennings, Mike Wallace, Danario Alexander)

All of whom have higher upsides week in week out... I just got sick of Welker's dink and dunk "consistent production"

what??? you traded the #1 pass option on the patriots for a half healthy backup rb???!!!

what??? you traded the #1 pass option on the patriots for a half healthy backup rb???!!!

Yes. I traded the number one NE passing option for FIVE YARD PLAYS in welker...., While having 3 or 4 other "number 1" passing options in Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, Mike wallace, kenny brit, danario alexander.... for a half healthy backup rb who's had 3-4 weeks of rest.. with his starter severely banged up.

Could you ignore the details anymore?

Might I also add that I have question marks at RB with Deangello williams and Ryan Mathews.... Donald brown might be my best legit shot at landing a productive Rb that I can start.

Edited by michaelman

Yes. I traded the number one NE passing option for FIVE YARD PLAYS in welker...., While having 3 or 4 other "number 1" passing options in Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, Mike wallace, kenny brit, danario alexander.... for a half healthy backup rb who's had 3-4 weeks of rest.. with his starter severely banged up.

Could you ignore the details anymore?

Might I also add that I have question marks at RB with Deangello williams and Ryan Mathews.... Donald brown might be my best legit shot at landing a productive Rb that I can start.

I hope to god your not playing in a PPR league and if not still probably not best option, including this week you have 3 WR's still to have there bye weeks. It's not always about what you think it's just you can surely get more value out of Welker, but I also play in PPR leagues and Welker is a gold mine for consistent 15 points without TD's and when he get's those it's like Christmas for everyone.

:wacko:

Could you two get a room so I can read about ADDAI!

Sorry this stat just in for anyone wanting to know about Addai. Vegas has just started a new line for Addai himself you bet either over/under on what quarter he will walk out of every game with some kind of injury.

What else you need to know?? He is the best 3 quarter fantasy player of all time

I hope to god your not playing in a PPR league and if not still probably not best option, including this week you have 3 WR's still to have there bye weeks. It's not always about what you think it's just you can surely get more value out of Welker, but I also play in PPR leagues and Welker is a gold mine for consistent 15 points without TD's and when he get's those it's like Christmas for everyone.

obviously not PPR.. zzzz