[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna

Eagle2003

I like Kitna's schedule the rest of the way, especially in weeks 15 and 16 when they play at Home vs WAS and at Arizona. I have had Romo and Stafford both go down and have been playing the QB shuffle every week. I am playing Kitna the rest of the way, especially with the head coaching change giving this team a jolt.

Same here. Kitna's my only QB on one roster now (though I still carry Romo), needed to add WR depth. I'm 5-5 in that league, though, but it's good enough to be in the hunt for a playoff spot.

The other league I have him in, I just picked up Young as a reserve, but I plan to roll with Kitna. I have Romo still rostered in that league as well. I've already locked up a playoff spot in that league.

Don't overlook the possibility that Romo may be on the field for either of those two games, however. He hasn't been placed on IR yet, and Garrett is coaching for his job. Be ready in case that happens.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

Same here. Kitna's my only QB on one roster now (though I still carry Romo), needed to add WR depth. I'm 5-5 in that league, though, but it's good enough to be in the hunt for a playoff spot.

The other league I have him in, I just picked up Young as a reserve, but I plan to roll with Kitna. I have Romo still rostered in that league as well. I've already locked up a playoff spot in that league.

Don't overlook the possibility that Romo may be on the field for either of those two games, however. He hasn't been placed on IR yet, and Garrett is coaching for his job. Be ready in case that happens.

Garrett will have zero say as to whether Romo sees the field again this year.

If Kitna looks good one would have to assume that Romo would look better under Garrett. I really would be shocked if they risk further injury to their franchise QB for 2 to 3 games if they are out of the playoffs regardless.

Granted...but he's still not on IR yet. Just sayin'. Better safe than sorry if you are that committed to Dallas in those weeks and have the room on your roster.

Avernus you must have forgotten your buddy Garrard in your rankings...I guess he's 11th? :p

I think the danger with Kitna is the games with great matchups, Dallas might just try to run more than you think. Watching film of their 'pistol' look they gave the G-men it looks like they've found a way to use Felix in space. Kudos to Garrett.

Avernus you must have forgotten your buddy Garrard in your rankings...I guess he's 11th? :p

I think the danger with Kitna is the games with great matchups, Dallas might just try to run more than you think. Watching film of their 'pistol' look they gave the G-men it looks like they've found a way to use Felix in space. Kudos to Garrett.

I still don't believe that all is well with the Cowboys' OL.....so I'm not completely sold on Kitna right now until I see him do it to another D...

and I'm not too sold on Garrard the rest of the way because his weapons aren't exactly great, but they more than get the job done when healthy...

I still have Ben over Garrad even...and that's off the top of my head..

edit: I also own Garrard in my local and started him last week with Rodgers on a bye....he'll be on the bench this week, but I'm not dropping him because he's the best available...

Edited by Avernus