[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Keep Mrs FBJ & My Mom in Your Prayers

Footballjoe

My mother will undergo surgery for a partial hip replacement tomorrow afternoon. There was a lot of concern over the cause of the break. They have said the break occurred and then she fell. The docs were concerned with cancer but none of the scans and test showed anything. They are not ruling it out completely but it does seem less likely. This is a high risk surgery due to her overall health and age but its necessary.

My wife has a doctors appointment about the same time as the surgery. I will go with Sue and my brother and sisters will be at the hospital. The medicine my wife was given about a week ago seems to have but a stop to the "auto reject" mode. We will need to see what the doc wants to do next.

My mother will undergo surgery for a partial hip replacement tomorrow afternoon. There was a lot of concern over the cause of the break. They have said the break occurred and then she fell. The docs were concerned with cancer but none of the scans and test showed anything. They are not ruling it out completely but it does seem less likely. This is a high risk surgery due to her overall health and age but its necessary.

My wife has a doctors appointment about the same time as the surgery. I will go with Sue and my brother and sisters will be at the hospital. The medicine my wife was given about a week ago seems to have but a stop to the "auto reject" mode. We will need to see what the doc wants to do next.

more prayers & good wishes sent