[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 11 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

Jum,

I want to personally thank you for your contributions to the site this year. I think your insight has cemented The Huddle as the top fantasy site on the interwebs. I find them all well thought out, humorous, and very well written. Keep them coming.

-Scourge

Thanks!

The Huddle is an outstanding one-stop fantasy shop with a wealth of fantasy info. I've been here since July and I'm still discovering new things on this site. Couldn't be happier to be a part of this community.

Jeremy Maclin is on the verge of a major uptick in my opinion. Future opponents (the Giants, Bears, Texans) will be obsessed with D-Jax after that insane 88-yarder. Those plays are not supposed to happen at the pro level. Did you know Jackson actually told Landry in pre-game during the taunting and arguing, "First play, over the top, look out!" (paraphrasing from ESPN Radio story). He told Landry it was coming. Future opponents will completely change their schemes to make sure D-Jax doesn't do that to them.

Meanwhile Jeremy Maclin can outrun any single coverage he gets - zone or man - and he will get it. He's going to have a field day.

Jum,

I want to personally thank you for your contributions to the site this year. I think your insight has cemented The Huddle as the top fantasy site on the interwebs. I find them all well thought out, humorous, and very well written. Keep them coming.

-Scourge

I echo these sentiments! Strong work JUM.

Jum,

-Scourge

Freakin' brown nose.

You still don't get tube socks.

Freakin' brown nose.

You still don't get tube socks.

I'm notoriously out of the loop on the latest potty-mouth stuff. It took me 3 years to get to 'Dirty Gonzalez'. So I'll just come out and ask -what does 'tube socks' mean? A PM reply will suffice. :tup::wacko:

LOL, ok it's from the Smackbowl tournament. Whew I'm just relieved to know I wasn't missing out on another hip slang term....

DMD's Smackbowl...... Well, like I said yesterday: "I've been here since July and I'm still discovering new things on this site."