[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report: Romo Still At Least 3 Weeks Away

splotchman

A report from ESPN Dallas has Romo still out for at least another 3 weeks, which would put him back at Week 15 at the earliest.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=2730

Romo has 2 sweet playoff matchups with Washington in Week 15 and Arizona in Week 16. Do Cowboy homes really think he comes back for the last 2 weeks of the year? If so, when do folks think he comes back? Or is Kitna the guy to own in the playoffs?

Jerry Jones? :wacko:

:tup:

seriously though, the ESPN report said the collarbone is STILL broken, and he is at least 3 weeks away.

Not sure any owner who's team is good enough to even be in the fantasy playoffs/championship takes a chance on a guy who hasn't played in 8-10 weeks in his first game back. I am thinking if I have a squad that is good enough to be there with my backup in place, I am sticking with the backup.

And I am also not even sure why the Cowboys would even play him...what would be the point if they are already eliminated, and Kitna is playing well?

Romo wasn't worth owning when he was playing...what makes you think he gets his job back?

Not sure what kind of scoring system you are playing in but Romo put up consistent numbers for me every week prior to his injury. He was throwing the ball all over the field.

I was on vacation a few weeks ago and was paying .75 cents a minute for internet so my research time was extremely limited but I read in the adds of the week section on Yahoo that Romo was walking around without the sling and was a strong buy so I picked him back up. I have my fingers crossed that he can make it back for fantasy playoffs but honestly I dont think its going to happen.

Romo wasn't worth owning when he was playing...what makes you think he gets his job back?

Wow...you need to stick to the tailgate. At least your rants and rave there are harder to disprove. You are seriously embarrassing yourself with your ridulous comments. Your football knowledge is poor at best.

Up to week 7 when he was injured, Romo was the 6th rated QB in our league. Ahead of ORTON, RYAN, PALMER, FLACCO, BRADY, SHAUB, AND CUTLER.

Not sure what kind of scoring system you are playing in but Romo put up consistent numbers for me every week prior to his injury. He was throwing the ball all over the field.

Wow...you need to stick to the tailgate. At least your rants and rave there are harder to disprove. You are seriously embarrassing yourself with your ridulous comments. Your football knowledge is poor at best.

Up to week 7 when he was injured, Romo was the 6th rated QB in our league. Ahead of ORTON, RYAN, PALMER, FLACCO, BRADY, SHAUB, AND CUTLER.

guys, I'm an Eagles fan..it was a joke. You toddlers need to take fantasy football a little less seriously.

And by the way Francis, I know more about football in my mini-dong than you'll even know.

I really doubt Romo throws another ball in a real game this season. It would take nothing short of a miracle for Dallas to have the slightest playoff chance at all. Id let Tony sit it out. It seems the team is responding to Garret . If they play out the season hard ill take it as momentum going in to next year. Laughable thought considering I thought this team would make some noise this year but thats why they play the games. Oh .. and we will beat Philly this year ..book it.

Edited by whomper