[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nikki Diaz - How is she still here?

gbpfan1231

The NJ gun topic made me think of this - I am thinking that dude did break the letter of the law and is now paying those consequences and I agree with it - 7 years sounds a bit extreme but if he broke the law he broke the law.

I wonder if that Judge or if other people here then would think that Nikki Diaz - the maid who basically single handledly influenced the California governor race should still be in the USA? I am in no way saying that Whitman shold not also be punished if she knew this woman was illegal but...

This woman came here ILLEGALLY - she ILLEGALLY go a Social Security card and stayed here ILLEGALLY for like 7 years. How the hell is she still here. How can she afford to stay here? She has 3 kids and I am guessing is not working right now because if she is I am thinking it would be illegally.

Why does this guy in NJ spend 7 years in jail for technically breaking the law but this woman in California goes public about breaking the law and nothing happens?

Does anyone here think she should not be deported? If so, for what reasons?

Are her three kids anchor babies? I must admit I haven't paid much attention to this story.

I tried to find that info but could not. That could be one reason but I am thinking they don't qualify - I really have nothing to back that up except for thinking that I would have found that on a quick Google search if that is why she is allowed to stay in this country.

If it is a money thing I will use my airline miles to fly her and a couple of kids back home.

Hey you meanie mean meanie, don't you know only meanie mean meanies like you want to enforce the law. And it's also highly racist to ever want to enforce the law against a non-white. Liberal doctrine should have taught you this by now, you must be too dumb to understand the superior intellect! :tup:

She won't be deported because of political correctness. She's also being supported by a very powerful California Nurse's Union, and we all know Union's, Environmentalists wackos and P.C. runs Cali, so do the math. She may be deported for the media show so some hack politician can pose as if they are actually for the rule of law, then she'll be back in a few months, a year, a couple years......the border's a siv.

:wacko: Rule of Law

:tup: Common Sense

The United States continues to destroy itself from the inside out, as Kruschev predicted. Keep up the good work Libs.