[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9.8%

redrumjuice

Anybody under 30 that's in good health and unemployed should be drafted into the military. I don't care if yer not a special forces killin machine, all areas need help from pencil pushers to pilots and the benefits are great. My liberal nephew just wants to bitch about his school art loans and borrow money, might as well donate his organs :wacko:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you don't. Your one the Huddle's resident far left ideologues who only posts the same liberal talking points over and over again. Most of your posts are just one liners attacking the poster (if they don't follow the liberal party line) instead of providing real value. In fact, you have absolutely no clue what you are posting about. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking otherwise.

BW's post directly refutes the incorrect statement made by your very own juvenile poster, does it not?

My nephew, 21 just enlisted. And he had a good job, college scholarship and all.

I'll have to buy the yarn but i'll have mine knit yours a scarf so he fits into the Afgan landscape, finds Bin Laden, and buys his Uncle his own Bud Plant :wacko: Congrats :tup:

BW's post directly refutes the incorrect statement made by your very own juvenile poster, does it not?

Playing ignorant is not like you, Ursa. Why don't you do a little research on this one like you do all your other posts. BW has a clear track record of drive by posts you seem to completely ignore - yet you're willing to call everyone else out on them.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. You're welcome.

Edited by tosberg34

Playing ignorant is not like you, Ursa. Why don't you do a little research on this one like you do all your other posts. BW has a clear track record of drive by posts you seem to completely ignore - yet you're willing to call everyone else out on them.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. You're welcome.

We all know you're slower than the average huddler but this isn't that tough to figure out. Redrum stated something that was inaccurate, I posted the numbers that showed that. You subsequently start spazzing out and chirping about how I don't know what I'm talking about. If it was actually a post where I didn't know what I was talking about, your rudimentary kneejerk wouldn't have came across so clumisily. Your contributions here are almost always awkward at best but generally obsessive, creepy, and ham-handed.

What percentage of your posts in this forum are about me anyways? 75-80%?

Also, can you post the word "driveby" one more time?

We all know you're slower than the average huddler but this isn't that tough to figure out. Redrum stated something that was inaccurate, I posted the numbers that showed that. You subsequently start spazzing out and chirping about how I don't know what I'm talking about. If it was actually a post where I didn't know what I was talking about, your rudimentary kneejerk wouldn't have came across so clumisily. Your contributions here are almost always awkward at best but generally obsessive, creepy, and ham-handed.

Dude, you aready have the idiotic POTY. There really is no need to continue to strive for the award. There is noone here that can even attempt to dethrone you. You may take the rest of the year off.

:wacko:

Isn't this typical? Keep it up. The more you post the more you prove me right. Here's BW standard operating procedure:

1) Post incendiary topic (with dramatic header) that always skewers conservatives

2) Wait eagerly and with breathless anticipation for a reply

3) Someone Replies

4) Evaluate Response: Does the poster agree with me? If so, post again with more lefty talking points and how great you and poster are. If not, insult poster (after all, if you don't believe you MUST be stupid).

5) Pat yourself on back for being so smart and really stickin' it to non-believers and wonder if this is the greatest day of your life.

6) Call upstairs on speakerphone and ask Mom to bring you another beer.

7) Goto #2

Edited by tosberg34

Do you two have anything to contradict the factual statement I made, or do you just want to keep talking about me? I can understand, why you would want to talk about me; who wouldn't?

I'm not aware of any factual statement you've made. I would even go one step further and suggest that you and "Facts" are diametrically opposed to each other. What does come from your posts are Lefty Talking Points, not facts.

I'm not aware of any factual statement you've made. I would even go one step further and suggest that you and "Facts" are diametrically opposed to each other. What does come from your posts are Lefty Talking Points, not facts.

Again, BW's post (which I have quoted below for you) refuted with facts the ranting nonsense from redrummoran, also quoted below. Therefore I can only assume you either did not read BW's post or you are not acquainted with the definition of "fact", since you state "I'm not aware of any factual statement you've made".

How many consecutive months have we had 150K + jobs added? The number 9.6 didn't change til now, it's a BULLSCHIT number.

Recovery summer. :wacko:

But now the kommies say unemployment benies keep the economy running. And you libs agree, saddening. :tup:

March 208,000

April 313,000

May 432,000

June 175,000

July 66,000

August 57,000

September 95,000

October 172,000

November 39,000

I count 5 of the 9 months above 150K and corresponding unemployment rate seems to make sense to me. Then again, I typically try to have a clue of what I'm talking about before I make a post.

March 208,000

April 313,000

May 432,000

June 175,000

July 66,000

August 57,000

September 95,000

October 172,000

November 39,000

I count 5 of the 9 months above 150K and corresponding unemployment rate seems to make sense to me. Then again, I typically try to have a clue of what I'm talking about before I make a post.

not sure from where you got these figures, but they are wrong.

From the BLS payroll survey (the survey you should consult if you want to know about changes in the number of people working).

CES0000000001 2010 M01 14

CES0000000001 2010 M02 39

CES0000000001 2010 M03 208

CES0000000001 2010 M04 313

CES0000000001 2010 M05 432

CES0000000001 2010 M06 -175

CES0000000001 2010 M07 -66

CES0000000001 2010 M08 -1

CES0000000001 2010 M09 -24

CES0000000001 2010 M10 172(P)

CES0000000001 2010 M11 39(P)

Again, BW's post (which I have quoted below for you) refuted with facts the ranting nonsense from redrummoran, also quoted below. Therefore I can only assume you either did not read BW's post or you are not acquainted with the definition of "fact", since you state "I'm not aware of any factual statement you've made".

Well then, I stand corrected. One post out of ALL 6 million of his posts. I guess that's "progress".. Update: Looks like wiegie posted the real numbers.

However it should be noted that the May 2010 jobs data were skewed by temporary Census workers being hired. Out of the 431000 jobs added, 411000 were Census workers.

Edited by tosberg34

Ursa: Ok BW bend over and spread em

BW: OK I am ready

Ursa: How is that?

BW: A little slower

Ursa: Ok How's that

BW: Perfect - I love you Ursa

Ursa: Me too Bushy I will always protect you.

BW: You did wear a condom right?

Ursa: Nope - no worries we have much better health care now

BW: Oh yea forgot about that - you really shook something loose there my little Ursa boy.

Ursa: yea I don't know what it is about great sex that makes me have to crap.

:wacko::tup: :tup: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :( :(

Ursa: Ok BW bend over and spread em

BW: OK I am ready

Ursa: How is that?

BW: A little slower

Ursa: Ok How's that

BW: Perfect - I love you Ursa

Ursa: Me too Bushy I will always protect you.

BW: You did wear a condom right?

Ursa: Nope - no worries we have much better health care now

BW: Oh yea forgot about that - you really shook something loose there my little Ursa boy.

Ursa: yea I don't know what it is about great sex that makes me have to crap.

:wacko::tup::tup::lol:

:lol::lol::(:(

wow. I even blushed on this one. Ouch!

How's that whole defense of bushwacked over "The Facts" working out for you? Might want to think twice about it next time. :wacko:

I was copying information that the professor has corrected me on. I don't have a problem with that.

Wiegie's #'s show 4 outta 9, instead of 5 outta 9,months above 150K and a corresponding unemployment number that makes sense. I appreciate the information correction. While I'm flattered you guys always think about me, I'm a bit concerned Packer fans are having gay fantasies about me.

I was copying information that the professor has corrected me on. I don't have a problem with that.

Wiegie's #'s show 4 outta 9, instead of 5 outta 9,months above 150K and a corresponding unemployment number that makes sense. I appreciate the information correction. While I'm flattered you guys always think about me, I'm a bit concerned Packer fans are having gay fantasies about me.

Looks like you are the "Packer" fan. :wacko: