[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9.8%

redrumjuice

not sure from where you got these figures, but they are wrong.

From the BLS payroll survey (the survey you should consult if you want to know about changes in the number of people working).

Odd. March, April, May are dead on, as are the last two months. June and July are negatives instead of positives, while August and September are totally different. Wonder what two sources were used?

Edited by Ursa Majoris

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd. March, April, May are dead on, as are the last two months. June and July are negatives instead of positives, while August and September are totally different. Wonder what two sources were used?

I used a source that was attributed to the Bureau of Labor Statistics......I have no problem being in the wrong, and while it appears the wrong was fairly minimal in the discussion, I wasn't pulling a Perch out of my butt.

I used a source that was attributed to the Bureau of Labor Statistics......I have no problem being in the wrong, and while it appears the wrong was fairly minimal in the discussion, I wasn't pulling a Perch out of my butt.

Doesn't matter to me. Mistakes are normal and should be admitted when made. It beats what we see from other places.

Wow cheating on Ursa so soon?